Author Topic: Scam O'Clock  (Read 69097 times)

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2965
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: Scam O'Clock
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2009, 06:32:23 AM »
 :D :D Country of Africa!  :clap: :clap:

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2009, 05:28:59 AM »
Nother New One.. ::)

« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 05:58:27 AM by RVR II »

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2009, 11:34:03 AM »
FROM THE DESK OF
IBRAHIM IDRIS.
[N.A.A ] NIGERIAN AIRWAYS AUTHORIT LAGOS NIGERIA

EMAIL, dribrahimidiris1@indiatimes.com
Good Day,
 I DR.Ibrahim Idiris presently I am the  auditor general of the NIGERIA AIRWAYS AUTORITY  headquarters in Lagos Nigeria, I am In need of your assistance and trust because as a top official Of the ruling government want to safe guard my interest and
my personality
Iam signatory to any transfer or remittance of Funds moving within my ministry both on the local and international levels in line with foreign claims settlement. I have befor me funds for the purchaes ofa jet which Could not be transferred to some nominated accounts as these accounts Have been identified either as Ghost Accounts, unclaimed deposits and Over-invoiced Contract Sums Etc.

As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of These funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits, hence I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I received recently from the Foreign Debts reconciliation department to submit the List of payment reports/ Expenditures and audited reports of revenues in my ministry.

Among several others, I have decided to remit the under bellow amount for your claim, following my idea that we can have a good DEAL/AGREEMENT, and I am going to do this legally to avoid running a risk.

1.The sum of USD48.5m (forty=eight million, five hundred thousand united States dollars) will be transferred into your bank account after the processing of all relevant Legal documents on your name as the bonafide beneficiary of the fund, the transfer will be made by Draft or telegraphicTransfer (T/T), confirmable.

2. This Transfer must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by email / telephone, for security purposes.
3. There should be no third parties as most problem associated with fund releases/transfers are caused by involving agents, attorneys or representatives. If you agree with my conditions, the fund will be shared as follows
( 1) 30% For you, for your assistance, (2)60% for me and my associates and 3) 10% for local and international expenses.

l will advise you on what to do immediately my offer is accepted and the transfer will Commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment Schedule instantly to meet my target.

I decided to make this DEAL because as I am the acting director now and within a space of two or three months from now the present government will appoint the new director of finance to take over the office in due course, because the ruling party now is not my party. N/B, after this deal i will like to establish a business in your country  also I  will like you to feed me up, what it will take to establish a lucrative business in your country.

I hope you kindly assist me by accepting this offer.
Waiting for your reply soon.

Yours faithfully
DR.Ibrahim Idris

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2400
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2009, 11:36:46 AM »
Respect his AUTORITY

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2009, 11:38:20 AM »
Respect his AUTORITY
Oh yeay.. I will.. Oh Yes, I Will! :deadhorse:

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2009, 03:09:24 AM »
Remember.. This is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL.. :o

Subject: PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Dear Sir/Madam,PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

I am Mr Jerry H. Eisen (ICBB),the chief accountant of African Intercontintental  Bank Of Benin (ADBB). There is an online account opened in this bank in 2003 and since 2007 nobody has operated this online account. After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently it would be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account is Mr. Smith B. Zafer, a foreigner, and a miner at Kruger Gold Company. He Was a Geologist by profession and he died since 2005. No other person knows about this account or anything concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that this Company does not know anything about this account and the money involved is Fifteen Million United States Dollars (US$ 15 Million). You are the only person that I have contacted in this Business; so Please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take immediately. Send also your telephone and fax.Mea
nwhile,I am contacting you becaus

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you as soon as you indicate your sincerity to co-operate with me, and capability to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust, according to my instruction and advice, for our mutual benefit because this opportunity may never come again in my life. I need a truthful and God fearing person in this Business because I don't want to make a mistake so I need your strong assurance and trust. With my position in the office I don't want anything that will jeopardize my job so I advice that we should make secrecy and confidentiality our primary working condition, bearing in mind that I am a public servant.

If you can be of an assistance to me, I  will pleased to offer you 40% of the total fund. while we have set aside 5% of the total fund for any expenses incur by you during the process. Finally, I will also use my position and influence to effect legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance forms from the ministries and foreign exchange department. I will compensate you adequately depending on the terms we shall agree on subsequently.You can get back to me on this email address:infodesk_office@sify.com

I look forward to your earliest reply and
this my private number:+229-93-508-579

Yours sincerely,
Mr Jerry H. Eisen

::)

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2009, 07:04:25 AM »
Fuck! They're Bombarding me lately..
Comfirm Your Winning!!!

We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the frist Category of our promotion , Winners were picked by computerized system, drawn from companies and individuals e-mail addresses worldwide. The draws are officially announced 24th of  February, 2009. You have being there fore been awarded a lump sum of ?1,000,000.00(One Million Euros), which is the winning pay  out for Category A winners.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification,find below your Reference Number, Batch numbers, Ticket  Number. Remember to quote these numbers in your correspondence to our  claim Department and also the following informations;

Reference Number: 835/120/467/Bv
[ii] Ticket Number: TL022/05/008
[iii]Batch Number: 7364841-086-NL

Please contact Dayzers lottery Claim department immediately for due processing and remittance of your prize money to Your designated account of your choice:

Mr.Joost Kroneman.
Tel:+31-647-350-506
Tel:+31-613-728-229,
Fax:+31-847-154-073,
EMAIL: contact.claimdayzers@gmail.com

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs.Vanessa Gogh.
Public Relation Officer.

And Another..
Chief security officer
Crystal Trust Financial Company.
First Light Kaneshie Accra Ghana
E-mail: mrwilliam_y02@hotmail.com
My private phone number +233 249945694

My Good Friend,

I got your contact through my searching.I contacted you as a reliable, trust
worthy person who I can introduce this transaction Investment project with. My
name is Mr.Williams Yarah. On November 2005, One Mr Hussien Omar from Iraq
National,an gold dealer,who runs gold business in Ghana to Asia,whom I was
accounting officer made a numbered time Deposit a truck box,valued at
USD$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States 
dollars) for
twelve calendar months in our company.I am the Chief Security officer crystal
Trust financial company,First Light Kaneshie Accra Ghana.I am a 
Ghanaian married
with three kids Upon Maturity,we sent a routine notification to his forwarding
address but got no reply.After a month,we sent a reminder and finally we
discovered that Mr.Hussien Omar from Iraq,his wife and two children and wife's
parents was died with his family in a bomb blast in Iraq.My 
investigation proved
that he died with his supposed next of kins in the bomb blast.

The truck box total sum, USD$10,500,000.00 is still in our company and the
dumorage is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of 
each year.No
one will ever come forward to claim it.Consequently,I shall present 
you to stand
in as the next of kin to the late Mr.Hussien Omar.Consequently,upon acceptance
of this proposal,I will give you detailed information on how this deal 
would be
carried out.The money will be shared in the ratio:(65%) for me,(30%) 
for you,the
remaining (5%) will be kept to recover any expenses made during the process of
the transfer into your account which include both our telephone bills.I
guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law as I will use my position as the chief
security of OPERATIONS' officer to secure approvals and guarantee the 
successful
execution of this transaction.I want you to handle everything for me.

I have the trust in you and I know that you will not disappoint me, I 
don't need
to know you for many years to trust you.If you have an idea of what should be
done to carry the money out of Africa,please tell me I need your advice
seriously and I have the impression that you are a nice gentle 
person.Please be
informed that your utmost confidentiality is required.On your reply 
include your

(1)Private telephone online number and fax
(2)Your full house or office address
(3)Your full names
(4)Your personal E-mail
(5)Your international pass port copy or driving license.

Awaiting your urgent reply.
Best regards,
Mr.William Yarah
+233 249945694

And yes, Another..
Dear Sir,

Top of the day to you, my name is Ahsul Saadamanty and I am a consulting Engineer for the West African
Gas Pipeline Project. This is a 678 kilometres long pipeline from the gas reserves in Nigeria's Escravos
region of Niger Delta area to Benin, Togo and Ghana. It is the first regional natural gas transmission system
in sub-Saharan Africa.

The 569 kilometres long offshore section which runs through the waters of Benin, Togo and Ghana parallel
to the coastline, approximately 15 kilometres to 20 kilometres offshore in water depths of between 30 metres
and 75 metres. The new Nigerian onshore section connects the offshore section compressor station at Lagos
Beach with Nigeria?s existing gas grid. Together with the Chevron-owned existing Escravos-Lagos pipeline,
operational since 1989, the total length of pipeline is 1,033 kilometres.

My company is an environmental consultancy agency based in Ghana, West Africa and we carried the
environmental impact assessment on the project. The project has not taken off because of leaks detected
from the Nigerian side. This, however, is not the issue. The issue is that we have detected the sum of US$36.9
Million lying dormant in the accounts of the West African Gas Pipeline Co. Ltd which is the company formed
to oversee the project.

I wish to seek your consent to use your details to apply for payment of the said amount as a contractor for
the project. You might want to ask why I cannot apply for this sum on my own and keep it all to myself.
Believe me, it was the first thought that occurred to me. However, there are technicalities involved which
cannot be surmounted should I attempt to do it by myself. First, my company has already been paid for the
environmental consultancy and we received the payment two years ago. Secondly, I cannot be involved
directly with the above mentioned dormant amount for the simple reason that all contractors, aside those of
us who carried out the initial assessments, were carried out by foreign companies and individuals.
Therefore, it would be tough for me to claim the funds on my own.

However, should you wish to assist in this, we will prepare documents to ascertain that either you or your
company carried out Flow Testing on the project. This way, there will not be any need for us to provide any
other sort of physical evidence as to your carrying out the contract. The documents we put together will be
inserted in the appropriate quarters for the purposes of verification. You may rest assured that I have
carefully thought this out and there is no risk of it not going through. As a matter of fact, there is no risk
involved in the project.

Should you assist, you will receive 40% of the total sum, 10% will be set aside for expenses to be disbursed
according to what amounts each of us spend in the process of actualising the project, which I shall retain
50% as the finder of the project. I do understand that you will have several questions and I am willing to
answer them to the best of my ability. Kindly email me a response through my alternate email address:
sadamanty@saadamantyint.com. This is simply because the issue is sensitive and my secretary has access
to this email.

Do accept my heartfelt good wishes as I look forward to your response. With very kind regards,

Ahsul Saadamanty

Can I Have ANOTHER?! :grr:
Batch No.998/7890/543
Ref No.512/333/765
Ticket/Series No.SPL77734
Amount Won: $2,500,000.00 USD

Attn: EMAIL BEARER,

Upon the conclusion of our recent e-lottery draws, your email address was
selected from an exclusive list of 150,000 email addresses
generated from an internet resource database.

You are therefore to receive a cash prize of $2,500,000.00. (Two Million
Five
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

To file for the processing of your prize sum payment, you are advised to
contact our Certified and Accredited claims agent for category "A"
winners with the information below:
Name: Ashley Moore
Tel: +31-633 664 359
Fax: +31 84 746 0252
Email: ashleymoore783@yahoo.com.hk
You are advice to provide him with the following information and a copy of
your work id card or driver's license via email or fax
attachment or by fax for vetting process which is a standard practice just
to ensure that we are dealing with the right individual.

Names:
Telephone:
Nationality:

Yours Sincerely,
David Torres
Lottery  Co-ordinator

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MailScanner
en busca de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos,
y se considera que est? limpio.
For all your IT requirements visit: http://www.transtec.co.uk
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 07:12:02 AM by RVR II »

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2009, 07:14:30 AM »
Dude, what on earth kind of list are you on to be getting all these scam e-mails?

I dont think I have ever gotten one.   Guess no one wants my money

Sulk, sulk, sulk.

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2009, 07:17:57 AM »
Dude, what on earth kind of list are you on to be getting all these scam e-mails?

I dont think I have ever gotten one.   Guess no one wants my money

Sulk, sulk, sulk.
I Seriously have No Clue..

These don't actually make it to my 'inbox' per say..
My spam filter catches them all and I just go in to the folder to see what new B.S. they've sent me today.. ::)

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9928
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2009, 07:20:20 AM »
I was about to ask the same thing, I get a few but it sounds like your in box is about 85% phishing spam.

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2009, 07:22:37 AM »
It would be funny if this were a legit item an we are passing up millions

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2009, 07:26:07 AM »
I was about to ask the same thing, I get a few but it sounds like your in box is about 85% phishing spam.
Seems like it..
It may have to do with the time I was selling a couple of my 'muscle' cars on a Auto Trader for Classic Cars (a 65 Chevelle Malibu, a 70 Cutlass 'S', and a 1980 Olds 442 back in 2003-04) and I first received one of these offers to buy my car where they would send me a cashiers check and somone would be by to pick it up..
After responding & communicating with them, They sent me a $7500 cashiers check and Luckily I didn't cash it after discovering the "Nigerian 419" scam, but I'm sure my email address has been passed around thousands of times by now..

Luckily, most of the RiffTrax emails get to my inbox just fine.. 8)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 07:29:23 AM by RVR II »

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 12
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2009, 11:57:00 AM »
We should compose a Rifftrax phishing email to trick RVR into giving us his account information.
On timeout

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2009, 11:59:58 AM »
We should compose a Rifftrax phishing email to trick RVR into giving us his account information.
:speechless:

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2009, 09:41:54 AM »
Finally, some Justice..

Nigerian's scam nets 19-year sentence

Police: Nurudeen was engineering student when he met the woman online in 2007

Nurudeen pretended to be a British engineer working in Nigeria

Authorities do not say how he was caught

(CNN) -- A college student in Nigeria has been sentenced to 19 years in prison for scamming an Australian woman out of $47,000 online by pretending to be a widowed white businessman desperately in love with her.

A court in Ikeja in southwest Nigeria ruled that Lawal Adekunie Nurudeen will also have to pay back the 56-year-old woman, even if it meant selling the two plots of land and the Honda Prelude he bought with her money.

Nurudeen was an engineering student when he met the woman online in 2007, said the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Nigeria's anti-corruption police.

The woman lamented that she was looking for a husband but had been disappointed in the men she had met.

"The convict, who is married with three children, instantly applied and told the victim that she had met Mr. Right," the commission said in a statement.

Nurudeen pretended to be a 57-year-old British engineer working with a multinational company in Nigeria. He told her his wife and only child had died in a road accident in Lagos, the former capital of the country.

"He sent the picture of a white man to the victim to foreclose any suspicions," police said. The woman agreed to marry him.

A few weeks later, Nurudeen called the woman pretending to be a doctor. He told her that her fiance had been in an accident and needed money for treatment.

The woman obliged, the commission said.

Nurudeen let two weeks pass. He then called the woman again, thanking her profusely for her kindness and telling her that he would like to visit her in Australia. He asked her for airfare, cash for customs clearance and other incidentals, police said.

Authorities did not say how Nurudeen was caught. But he duped the woman of $47,000 before his arrest, the commission said.

Scammers in Nigeria have gained a reputation for using the Internet to con foreign nationals out of money. Some of the scams have earned the name "419" after the clause in the Nigerian criminal code that deals with obtaining property under false pretense.