Author Topic: I Just Finished Watching...  (Read 175043 times)

Offline THE QUEEN!!!

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 0
Re: I Just Finished Watching...
« Reply #360 on: March 18, 2009, 12:48:59 PM »
Watched Werewolf again last night. WHERE IS SHE FROM?!?! I want to thank whoever cast her for giving me a lifetime full of joy and laughter. "You and Joe is in it for fame and fortune?"

Joe Estevez led me to also watch....

SOULTAKER! I love that one to pieces. Its one of those whose basic idea isn't a bad one, but they should have thought through it. I love all of those names for him; "leak taker" "bus taker" etc
"Kissing is like WiFi. Just get within the general area." ---New Moon RT

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 498
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
« Reply #361 on: March 18, 2009, 02:38:38 PM »
"Night of the Blood Beast" - Seriously, this has to be one of the most underrated eps.  It's during the rare window of Mike and the Mads.... and it's a Roger Corman movie.  That combo alone makes it awesome.  The fact that it's hilarious helps.  I love this ep.  And the "reunion" bits in between are some that I actually don't skip over.  Bridgette Jones/Nelson as Mr. B Natural.  That's great.  Haha.

"Steve?"

"Not everyone's name is Steve!!!"

Offline CSAllen

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 1
  • Cthulhu, take me now!
« Reply #362 on: March 18, 2009, 10:33:39 PM »
Parts: The Clonus Horror

This movie never seems to lose its funny. 

Notables:
Peter Graves, movie completely sponsored by Adidas Activeware

Some good lines:
"Julia Childs' secret freezer"
"Later on"

...and...

Servo: Only you can prevent crotch fires
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 04:31:05 AM by CSAllen »

Offline dangfish

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #363 on: March 22, 2009, 08:03:04 AM »
Starforce  Fugtive Alien ll

This film actually makes less sense than the first one, if that's possible. It also made me laugh more than the first one, at least this time around. Both are fun season three episodes.  I enjoy watching an early Joel episode after I've gone long stretches with Rifftrax or late era MST3k.  For a long time I alternated, doing one Mike and one Joel.  Now I just settle for a Joel every now and then to mix things up. 

Offline iv3rdawG

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 104
  • Mr. K. Dilkington
    • Controlled Obsession
« Reply #364 on: March 22, 2009, 09:34:00 AM »
The Rebel Set
Controlled Obsession (My website - Movie, TV, Video Games)

Offline dangfish

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #365 on: March 24, 2009, 06:58:33 PM »
She-creature

One of those movies that sits on your head and crushes it. After a few viewings however, the film doesn't crush as much and the solid riffing shines. Especially all the riffs on the dog and the british publisher guy. I love when they riff on the british.  The scenes with the guy hypnotizing the dog are up there with my favorite MST moments.

Offline Action Batch

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 67
  • Hogwashologist
« Reply #366 on: March 24, 2009, 07:20:15 PM »
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #367 on: March 25, 2009, 11:46:40 AM »
I just saw Manhunt in Space for the first time recently.  It was actually kind of an engaging movie.  Kitschy, but fun.  And the villianess was hot.

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #368 on: March 25, 2009, 12:06:56 PM »
Watched Werewolf again last night. WHERE IS SHE FROM?!?! I want to thank whoever cast her for giving me a lifetime full of joy and laughter. "You and Joe is in it for fame and fortune?"

SOULTAKER! I love that one to pieces. Its one of those whose basic idea isn't a bad one, but they should have thought through it. I love all of those names for him; "leak taker" "bus taker" etc

Joe Estevez: What time?
Robert Z'Dar: 9:00
Tom Servo: Oh I can't.  Gonna be a lunchtaker at that time.

The scene where Crow had to leave the theater to go searching for his Visine was hilarious.  Gets me every time.

Offline dangfish

• Magneto-cent Member
« Reply #369 on: March 25, 2009, 02:00:20 PM »
I just saw Manhunt in Space for the first time recently.  It was actually kind of an engaging movie.  Kitschy, but fun.  And the villianess was hot.

Really?  I just saw it for the first time too and it was all I could do to stay awake. I thought this one made the other Rocky Jones episode look like Star Wars. I got the feeling it's one of those episodes that I will appreciate more on repeat viewings.

Offline THE QUEEN!!!

« Reply #370 on: March 28, 2009, 12:33:02 PM »

The scene where Crow had to leave the theater to go searching for his Visine was hilarious.  Gets me every time.

Best part of that scene is when Crow comes back and it's perfectly timed. "WHAT?!?!? A ROBE?!?!?!" Then Servo says, "I saw a lot. I saw everything!" "Shut up, Servo!!!!" that cracks me up.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6257
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #371 on: March 28, 2009, 05:51:49 PM »

Best part of that scene is when Crow comes back and it's perfectly timed. "WHAT?!?!? A ROBE?!?!?!" Then Servo says, "I saw a lot. I saw everything!" "Shut up, Servo!!!!" that cracks me up.
Yeah, the bickering like kid brothers is hilarious.

Offline RobtheBarbarian

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 8
  • Snarl!
« Reply #372 on: March 29, 2009, 12:18:45 AM »
A little moment in that one that cracks me up is when Joe Estevez catches the cheesy '80s guy trying to put the soul back in the chick and starts to chase him down the hallway but stops after a few steps and gives him a nasty look. "Get outa here! Damn kids nosing around my souls!"

Offline THE QUEEN!!!

« Reply #373 on: March 29, 2009, 03:11:31 PM »
Last night I watched RIDING WITH DEATH for the 900000th time. LOOOVE that movie. It's so icky gooey 70s and hastily thrown together--you can tell when they ADRed some dialogue to piece the two "episodes" together, like "how about getting out of this with me?" and "I hear you grew quite a moustache while I was away". My favorite line is "Go get 'em sam! give it the old college try!" WHO on earth under the age of 80 says that?!?! my other favorite line is "you're as elusive as robert denby"--took me 10 showings to figure out who robert denby was, but i still don't see why he's illusive. we say that a lot around my place, "you're as illusive as robert denby"--especially to the cats.

Offline Action Batch

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 67
  • Hogwashologist
« Reply #374 on: March 29, 2009, 03:48:32 PM »
...took me 10 showings to figure out who robert denby was...

Now that's elusive!