Author Topic: I Just Finished Watching...  (Read 161135 times)

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5648
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
Re: I Just Finished Watching...
« Reply #1605 on: July 02, 2019, 10:42:43 AM »
The Atomic Brain. This was a really good episode. It just may be my favorite non-Japanese Black & White MST3K episode.
I love the "She's old" song o the repetitive music.

Offline losingmydignity

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 294
« Reply #1606 on: July 04, 2019, 12:25:31 AM »
The Atomic Brain. This was a really good episode. It just may be my favorite non-Japanese Black & White MST3K episode.
I love the "She's old" song o the repetitive music.

Yeah, this is an "underrated" episode.

Offline Iron Curtain

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 162
    • My website full o' stuff.
« Reply #1607 on: July 16, 2019, 06:27:46 PM »
I just watched 320 The Unearthly. This episode has what is, in my humble opinion, the greatest line in all of cinema. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I'll give you a hint: it's the stinger. This is easily #9 on my favorite episodes.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5648
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #1608 on: July 19, 2019, 06:18:39 AM »
I just watched 1204 The Day Time Ended. This movie is amazingly boring. It reminds me of Starcrash in that it has a lot of elements that should be interesting (especially the stop motion aliens), but it's so incompetently put together that they are mishandled, and it's frustrating. I will give the movie credit that the grandfather does immediately decide to take the woman and girl away when they say they want to leave, rather than try to do the macho thing and stick it out. The movie also gives them a really good reason for why they can't use the car, although again it's a scene that should have been creepy but just comes off as boring.

Also, the song "Concepts" kept making me think that must have been how Phantasm was written.