Author Topic: I Just Finished Watching...  (Read 164215 times)

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 103
  • RAAAADDDDD!
Re: I Just Finished Watching...
« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2008, 11:33:47 AM »

The Brute Man is still as funny as ever. I've must have seen this 10 times by now. Laserblast was a bit more fun the second time around. The first time I'd seen 'blast, I had it built too high. I still feel it is the weakest of the 6 episodes of Season 7, but it still has its moments aside from its place in MST3K lore.

Creeper, creeper, creeper...you give me the CREEPS!

God, I love Storekeeper Haskins.

I know, so he's the creeper. Now you just creep along with that. I MEAN HURRY UP WITH THAT STUFF!!!!

"God is dead?  GOOD!"   :D

Let's go out and be crotchety some time. :P
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

Offline jewishcarpenter

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 543
  • I grow flowers so pretty they'll make you throw up
« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2008, 12:43:11 PM »
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2008, 01:08:08 PM »

The Brute Man is still as funny as ever. I've must have seen this 10 times by now. Laserblast was a bit more fun the second time around. The first time I'd seen 'blast, I had it built too high. I still feel it is the weakest of the 6 episodes of Season 7, but it still has its moments aside from its place in MST3K lore.

Creeper, creeper, creeper...you give me the CREEPS!

God, I love Storekeeper Haskins.

I know, so he's the creeper. Now you just creep along with that. I MEAN HURRY UP WITH THAT STUFF!!!!
"God is dead?  GOOD!"   :D
"Dear God, I hate you!!!  I hope you die!!!"

(Edit:  Ooops)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 03:07:39 PM by Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck »

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 103
  • RAAAADDDDD!
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2008, 02:14:55 PM »
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!

...anyway, all my rowdy friends are coming over later.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

Offline Maverick Joe Six-Pack

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #109 on: May 30, 2008, 11:00:09 AM »
Track of the Moon Beast

"He's a cop. He's a rabbi. They're cops. Except for the rabbi. "
"Outside of a dog, a book is Man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Offline Rattrap007

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 22
  • Decepticons forever!
« Reply #110 on: June 01, 2008, 02:31:55 PM »
Just Watched Pod People (It Stinks!!!) and Teenage Strangler (Didn't steal no bike neither!)

Offline Fortis

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1
  • I'd just as soon kiss a wookie!
    • Jacob's blog on, life, the universe...everything!
« Reply #111 on: June 01, 2008, 06:21:10 PM »
Just Watched Pod People (It Stinks!!!) and Teenage Strangler (Didn't steal no bike neither!)

I love how in teenage strangler, they immediately suspect the alleged bike stealer, as capable of murder. Well he stole a bike when he was younger, so it MUST be him that is strangling those poor girls, not the creepy janitor that nobody talks to.

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2008, 08:37:59 AM »
Radar Secret Service w/ "Last Clear Chance"......

You realize in the short that if Nosy Cop hadn't shown up, droning on and on, keeping Younger Brother sitting there instead of immediately taking the car into town, Older Brother & Girlfriend wouldn't have been there in time to drive along with him and therefore into the oncoming train...

Offline MyStars!

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 0
  • I sing whenever I sing whenever I sing
« Reply #113 on: June 02, 2008, 03:50:36 PM »
Space Travelers

We'll always have Encino

Strange how it was re-named to this from "Marooned" considering the "space travelers" didn't do that much traveling!

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2383
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2008, 03:56:17 PM »
Well there was that one that drifted off, I'm sure he's traveled pretty far given his inertia and the long stretch of time since then.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline MyStars!

• Blue Beer Drinker
« Reply #115 on: June 05, 2008, 09:10:22 PM »
Well there was that one that drifted off, I'm sure he's traveled pretty far given his inertia and the long stretch of time since then.
You're right!  Ok, you've convinced to change my stance about the oddness of them changing the title to Space Travelers!  ;D

Offline SmilinJackRoss

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 5
    • Heated Seats iRiffs
« Reply #116 on: June 09, 2008, 12:43:47 PM »
Just watched Kitten With A Whip for the first time.  The movie was so absurd in it's premise that I had a hard time getting into the riffing.  Not very many belly laughs for me, but I think this one will require a 2nd viewing to make sure I wasn't just dumbstruck by the film itself.

I did like the running joke where whenever Forsythe trusts Ann-Margret, they'd riff "Well, she's been straight with me so far..."
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 12:48:17 PM by SmilinJackRoss »
Heated Seats iRiffs: Touched by an Angel | Marked for Death | Runaway | Heated Shorts (shorts collection)

Offline Maverick Joe Six-Pack

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #117 on: June 09, 2008, 01:28:55 PM »
The Touch of Satan.

"Come sit with me and Satan too. He's your friend and mine."
"Outside of a dog, a book is Man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Offline MyStars!

• Blue Beer Drinker
« Reply #118 on: June 09, 2008, 01:46:53 PM »
Parts: Clonus the Horror

Watching this nearly led to a drowning accident as I was just swallowing a drink of my beverage when Mike blurted out "I like mittens."  It's just a reminder to never attempt to ingest anything while watching MST3K in order to avoid chocking, drowning, unintentional spit-takes, and/or that uncomfortable sensation of having liquid coming out of your nose.  I really enjoyed this episode, and my only complaints are 1) the Biography riffs got stale after a while, and 2) I never want to see Mike in silver vinyl hot pants  and a matching midriff tank top ever again.  Ok, so that last thing wasn't really a complaint, just a reflection of the fact that I haven't been able to get that image out of my mind yet.  I've been trying to replace it with the image of Mike the space child in his little beanie, but that experiment keeps failing.

Favorite lines:
I like mittens.
Lena: Yeah, I like to write my thoughts and ideas.  Servo: I've already filled a Post-It-Note.
She really was on top of Old Smokey
Uncle Bobo has to go see Reconstructive Urologist.

Grade: A (just misses an A+ because too many Biography jokes, although I liked the whole "Tonight on Biography: James Arness" thing.)

Offline Vidken

• Disembaudio's Squadio
« Reply #119 on: June 10, 2008, 11:13:45 AM »
Haha, Clonus!

*bang* Ow! *bang* Ow! *bang* Ow!

*bang* *ricochet* Ow!

ngh-ngh-ngh-ngh-ngh-NGH-NGH-NGH-NGH OH NO THE GARBAGE RAN IN FRONT OF ME *crash*