login

Author Topic: Remaining un-DVD'd MST3Ks & Exclusive Shout! Bonus Discs  (Read 39326 times)

Online Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3557
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
Re: Remaining un-DVD'd MST3Ks & Exclusive Shout! Bonus Discs
« Reply #270 on: November 03, 2019, 10:53:23 PM »
Those who preordered have theirs already and there's a whole disc of cool behind-the-scenes stuff. Either Shout forgot to mention them, or the moral of the story is that you should always preorder MST3K sets.

Offline wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 309
« Reply #271 on: November 04, 2019, 05:51:27 AM »
Those who preordered have theirs already and there's a whole disc of cool behind-the-scenes stuff. Either Shout forgot to mention them, or the moral of the story is that you should always preorder MST3K sets.
Did you pre-order as part of the Season 12 fundraising or not until the regular Shout! Factory pre-order?
Fundraising pre-order did promise exclusive extras.

Online Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3557
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #272 on: November 04, 2019, 04:21:53 PM »
Fundraising.

Offline WallyWaffles

• Blue Beer Drinker
  • Liked: 5
« Reply #273 on: November 09, 2019, 10:06:23 PM »

"Welcome to the Cloud. We own everything you bought. We'll decide if you're allowed access to it. Now dance the Macarena, bitch. We can do that because it's in the Terms of Agreement we recently updated."

And this is why anything I want to rewatch, I get physical copy of, since I don't trust Bob Evil, CEO of Megacorp very much.
Another on-line-only digital streaming service shut down this Summer; I think it was UltraViolet.  People will or have lost access to their libraries.
~ Region locking is EVIL!  Hack your DVD-player today! ~