login

Author Topic: Denise Richards Reality Show...Dear God help me....  (Read 833 times)

Offline ebeth

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 1
  • Why 9 Gars?
    • Anti-Affirmations
Denise Richards Reality Show...Dear God help me....
« on: May 27, 2008, 07:54:13 PM »
Laying in my bed yesterday with a bucket next to me for the chunks I was blowing due to excessive beer drinking, I was forced to watch the Denise Richards reality show, It's Complicated simply because I couldn't find the remote.

A comment:  I have often used the phrase, "Dumb as a post." on several occasions without really directing it at someone truly without intelligence.  However, last night, not only did I finally understand the depth of that phrase, I was appalled that someone not afflicted with mental retardation could be, in fact, that stupid.

I am fearful for the human race because this woman is alive and apparently breeding.  Ryan Seacrest (the PRODUCER) should be stoned until dead.  I have never known this kind of despair before.  All is lost.

:'(
I am not above projectile vomiting to get my way

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1666
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
Re: Denise Richards Reality Show...Dear God help me....
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 04:57:14 AM »
I'm glad the show has no editing and so can't possibly be slanted.
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)