login

Author Topic: Frank Conniff stars in "The Writers Room"  (Read 1376 times)

Offline asterios

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Frank Conniff stars in "The Writers Room"
« on: March 31, 2008, 07:50:24 PM »
Hey,

My name's Asterios, and my boss has asked me to tell mst3k fans about "The Writers Room", the new series he directed starring Frank Conniff. And to prove I'm not just some easy shill, I listen to Clowns in the Sky while drinking a Sloe Gin Circus.

Anyway, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gKtP5VI8cc - if you like it, tell your friends!

Take care,
Asterios

Offline Chaos

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3
  • Danger Zone!
    • The Literal Truth
Re: Frank Conniff stars in "The Writers Room"
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 07:52:39 PM »
Thanks for the link.

Maybe he should also try starring in "I release more than one episode of Cinematic Titanic in a year." ;)
"First there was Chaos, the vast immeasurable abyss, Outrageous as a sea, dark, wasteful, wild." -Milton

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 12
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 03:55:22 AM »
Somebody posted this already, but thanks!

Oh, and Chaos, how long ago was Tron started?  Where's the .mp3 for Speed?  Just kidding... :D
On timeout

Offline Chaos

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3
  • Danger Zone!
    • The Literal Truth
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 09:01:32 AM »
Oh, and Chaos, how long ago was Tron started?  Where's the .mp3 for Speed?  Just kidding... :D

Those are both valid questions. Please allow me to file them under "G." :D
"First there was Chaos, the vast immeasurable abyss, Outrageous as a sea, dark, wasteful, wild." -Milton

Offline Gil

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 09:41:40 AM »
Hey,

My name's Asterios, and my boss has asked me to tell mst3k fans about "The Writers Room", the new series he directed starring Frank Conniff. And to prove I'm not just some easy shill, I listen to Clowns in the Sky while drinking a Sloe Gin Circus.

Anyway, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gKtP5VI8cc - if you like it, tell your friends!

Take care,
Asterios

Wow--great to see Frank again... too bad the show looks like it sucks.... even worse than the American version of The Office.  Like a cross between "The Office" and "Curb Your Enthusiasm", which has got to be the not-funniest-show EVER.  Kevin Pollack is the greatest--but even Frank and Kevin aren't going to be enough to save a comedy series from not being funny.  AT ALL.