login

Author Topic: ICWXP Official Site Launches on Monday!  (Read 5714 times)

Offline SaucyRossy

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 0
Re: ICWXP Official Site Launches on Monday!
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2008, 08:52:35 PM »
yeah i think its absurd to say Joel isnt funny....you dont get to be on SNL before your 21 multiple times, write for Jerry Seinfeld, and create a genre defining tv show and not be funny....also how come these ICWXP threads always end up having people bash Joel or CT?

It's getting a bit old now. I get you don't like his humour ICWXP boys and girls but no need to always bring it up over and over.

That said, Im looking forward to seeing the new ICWXP site, im sure it will be great and full of amazingness....

www.rifftraxfan.com - Check out Gammers RiffTrax Fan page!

Doctor Who?

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2008, 08:57:47 PM »
Yeah i never got the idea that in order to like Rifftrax or ICWXP you have to hate Joel.

Or the idea that if you like Joel then that must mean that you hate ICWXP and Rifftrax.

Then again I have been a huge P.G Wodehouse fan since i was a kid so maybe I just like laid back humor a lot more then most people.

Invader_quirk

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2008, 09:11:15 PM »
Hey! Thanks to you from QuipTracks for the mention! We'll be posting this news over at the QuipTracks forum!

Also, is it true you guys are stationed in Kansas City? We live maybe 45 minutes from there, and I know my brother Asbestos Bill is interested in possibly meeting the ICWXP team sometime in the future.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 09:13:56 PM by Invader_quirk »

Offline allhailtheriff

• Sparkles in Sunlight
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2008, 09:34:21 PM »

It's getting a bit old now. I get you don't like his humour ICWXP boys and girls but no need to always bring it up over and over.

Joel is funny.  I just thought he was funnier as a prop comic.  His stand up was hilarious and he was funny on Freaks & Geeks.

It came up because someone said Rick needed to loosen up and I made the comparison that Joel had a pretty wooden delivery in the beginning too, as did Mike. 

It keeps coming up for the same reason the Joel vs. Mike thing always comes up. 

I don't hate Joel at all.  :)

By the way, the official ICWXP forum is already up and getting posted on here: http://www.websitetoolbox.com/mb/icwxp

Offline Bill Corbett

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 4
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2008, 09:41:46 PM »
I prefer Joel.

Offline SaucyRossy

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2008, 09:43:43 PM »
I prefer Joel.

I prefer you Bill with bacon

Offline Bill Corbett

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 4
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2008, 09:46:23 PM »
:highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive:

Offline SaucyRossy

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2008, 09:47:19 PM »
RVR did you hack Bill's account?

Offline allhailtheriff

• Sparkles in Sunlight
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2008, 09:50:04 PM »
I wish these guys well and all, and I'm interested to see the new website when it goes live, but I don't think they're going to survive. I think a lawsuit is inevitable.

Also, I'm sort of annoyed by the influx of advertising/posters here. Come because you're a fan of RT, not cos you want to promote some other product.

Let's not get the pointless lawsuit thing going again.  Even if they did, all they'd have to do is loose the shadows and they'd be fine.  Fans have produced and sold fan versions straight up called MST3K and still do and they've been left alone.   

There's twice as much advertising for Riff Raff Theater on here and this is the FAN RIFFING section.  Complaints about fan riffing advertising is a bit unfounded I'd say, no offense. 
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 09:51:47 PM by allhailtheriff »

Offline allhailtheriff

• Sparkles in Sunlight
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2008, 09:53:47 PM »

There's twice as much advertising for Riff Raff Theater on here and this is the FAN RIFFING section.  Complaints about fan riffing advertising is a bit unfounded I'd say, no offense. 

Yeah, maybe you're right. I just don't really like shills who appear only to promote their product and leave, rather than actually participate in a forum.  Maybe you don't fall into that category, but I know of at least two posters in the IXCWCPXP camp who do.

Well there's a few noobs that migrated over here from their MySpace and seemed to have disappeared.  And and I can't say Carrie falls into that category.  She's busy as hell with their MySpace and now their board, but I hear ya.  I don't like that either.  Nobody wants to read spam.

THE SITE JUST LAUNCHED!!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 10:02:29 PM by allhailtheriff »

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3789
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2008, 05:03:11 AM »
RVR did you hack Bill's account?

I was sleeping.. Must've been one Helluva dream/nightmare :speechless:

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3789
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2008, 05:24:46 AM »
:highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive: :highfive:
Obviously, Bill likes Bacon as well.. :P

Doctor Who?

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2008, 06:05:01 AM »
I wish these guys well and all, and I'm interested to see the new website when it goes live, but I don't think they're going to survive. I think a lawsuit is inevitable.

Also, I'm sort of annoyed by the influx of advertising/posters here. Come because you're a fan of RT, not cos you want to promote some other product.

Please not the lawsuit stuff again.

There is already a thread for that.

I can't wait to get my disc.

Doctor Who?

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2008, 06:22:23 AM »
Well I am still hoping that all the problems I have heard about so far are just pilot episode hickups and that a years from now they will have found their groove.

I hope they do because as I said before i like Joel's style of riffing just as much as Mike's.

Invader_quirk

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2008, 07:26:58 AM »
Wow! A button right on the main page! Thanks, guys!