Author Topic: One Billion Dollars  (Read 6595 times)

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
Re: One Billion Dollars
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2008, 05:25:19 PM »
I'd give everyone who slaps Michael Bay  a thousand dollars per slap until he stops making movies.  Then Ice Cream for all.

How much if he is beaten to death?

Whatever's left minus a million for me to live off for a few years. 

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 12
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2008, 05:28:31 PM »
I'd give everyone who slaps Michael Bay  a thousand dollars per slap until he stops making movies.  Then Ice Cream for all.

How much if he is beaten to death?

Whatever's left minus a million for me to live off for a few years. 

So -$20,000?
On timeout

Offline esoobaC .T bocaJ

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 5
  • Jolly Snowflake day!!
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2008, 05:29:48 PM »
what's he done to deserve this beating (hatred)?
flesyht etah tsum uoy ,flesyht evas oT

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 103
  • RAAAADDDDD!
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2008, 05:56:57 PM »

He may be a royal douche, but I don't have any vitriol towards him whatsoever.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

• Mr Bungle
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2008, 05:58:56 PM »
Now I must beat to death TeamRad.

He created the "Got Milk" advertisements.  That's more than enough reason to kill Michael Bay.
On timeout

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2008, 06:00:15 PM »

• Mr Bungle
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2008, 06:11:43 PM »
Micheal Bay's rise to power hinged on this:

The first Got Milk? ad, in October 1993, featured a hapless history buff (played by Sean Whalen) who receives a call to answer a radio station's $10,000 trivia question, "Who shot Alexander Hamilton in that famous duel?" The man's apartment is shown to be a private museum to the duel, packed with artifacts. He answers question correctly, but because his mouth is full of peanut butter and he has no milk to wash it down, his answer is unintelligible. The ad, directed by Hollywood director Michael Bay, was at the top of the advertising industry's award circuit in 1994. In 2002, the ad was named one of the ten best commercials of all time by a USA Today poll, and was run again nationwide that same year. It has since been featured in numerous books on advertising and is being used in case studies at top-flight programs around the country.
On timeout

Offline esoobaC .T bocaJ

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Jolly Snowflake day!!
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2008, 06:15:46 PM »
it's alright if you don't like his movies, most don't (some do)

but paying someone to attack an innocent man is just terrible and really makes you no different than these people

http://forum.rifftrax.com/index.php/topic,8248.0.html, which would prompt me some crazy vigilante to hunt you down... and at some point I have to do

something that proves I'm joking or I'm gonna get into a huge debate like I have several times on this forum, so I'll leave you with this.

if Michael Bay's films did kill people, that would be different
 ;D

personally, I liked Miami Vice, and I thought Sicko was rather funny
 ;D

• Mr Bungle
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2008, 06:18:32 PM »
Michael Bay's movies shorten my lifespan every time I see one.  That's as close to killing someone as you can get.
On timeout

Offline LBeria

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1
  • "My laser nose & your crotch have an appointment"
    • Cheap Crap You Don't Need, Enterprises
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2008, 06:28:06 PM »
I've always said there would be things I'd do if I had a lot of money all of a sudden (after paying off my debts, of course):

1.  Donate $1-$5Million to Judevine Center for Autism in St. Louis, MO (they helped my oldest son who's now in college become functional when he was 4)
2.  Donate $1-$5Million to the local Safe Home for Women who helped me a lot when I needed it
3.  Donate $1-$5Million to the local university for a theatre and cultural arts center and invest in scholarships for autistic and other disabled students
4.  Buy a lot of Class-3 weapons that I've always wanted
5.  Buy a lot of WWII-era vehicles that I've always wanted
6.  Take my family to UK & Europe to tour WWI & WWII sites
7.  Take my family across America to tour Civil War sites (the few remaining ones, sadly, as many cities are building over them)
8.  Set up trusts for my kids and their future families
9.  Invest
10.  Relax and try to enjoy myself without fretting for one day about how to pay a bill before going back to work

The bad thing is, you really couldn't ever spend a billion dollars without becoming either (1) overcrowded with crap you don't need or (2) finding yourself constantly wanting more and ending up in deeper debt.

I'm sure I could think of more if I really tried -- but those are the ones I've always said I'd do.
You're such a survivalist gun nut.
Only the good die young...but most people are morally ambiguous which explains our random dying patterns. -- Tom Servo

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • RAAAADDDDD!
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2008, 07:27:31 PM »
Now I must beat to death TeamRad.

He created the "Got Milk" advertisements.  That's more than enough reason to kill Michael Bay.

Well if that's the case, sooner or later I was going to invest in it for fun hence the formation of my dwarfed-minion army much like the Tall Man had in Phantasm. Unless BTA has a quadruple barrel shotgun at his disposal, I should be pretty safe. For an added bonus, I'm sure they would be fun to play disc golf with too.

Having a billion dollars is neato.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." - Einstein

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2008, 07:44:25 PM »

but paying someone to attack an innocent man is just terrible and really makes you no different than these people

http://forum.rifftrax.com/index.php/topic,8248.0.html, which would prompt me some crazy vigilante to hunt you down... and at some point I have to do

something that proves I'm joking or I'm gonna get into a huge debate like I have several times on this forum, so I'll leave you with this.

;D

;D

I don't know anyone who's died from being slapped.  His death however, would result in him no longer making movies, which was my main goal, hence the payout. 

Offline esoobaC .T bocaJ

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Jolly Snowflake day!!
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2008, 06:25:02 AM »

;D

;D

I don't know anyone who's died from being slapped.  His death however, would result in him no longer making movies, which was my main goal, hence the payout. 

now I'm curious, I have to see if anyone has died from being slapped... TO THE INTERNET!!!!

my happiness has died from being slapped...Happy Slapped

Happy slapping is a fad in which an unsuspecting victim is attacked while an accomplice records the assault (commonly with a camera phone or a smartphone). The name can refer to many types of violent assaults, not just slapping, but some rape and sexual assaults have been wrongly classified as "happy slapping" by the media. Within the United Kingdom, where the term is used most frequently, it is associated with the ned/chav sub-culture. Happy slapping filming attacks seem to be common in modern bullying, and not unique to happy slapping. The core defining feature of happy slapping is an effort by the attacker to make the assault seem like a comical surprise at the victims expense. When the "happy slapping" craze first started it was seen amongst youngsters as harmless fun, but as times have progressed some happy slappers have indulged in extreme violence, and several such incidents have had fatal outcomes.
Often those found performing such activities will say they were just "happy slapping", asserting their belief that no significant harm was caused to the victim (often contradicting the obvious) with the only result being humorous entertainment.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 06:39:33 AM by jacobtaylor »

Offline TeamRAD

• Climbed El Capitan
  • RAAAADDDDD!
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2008, 02:17:27 PM »

Yet more things I'd do with my billion...

- setup both of my sisters in Manhattan
-with the Brewers/Cubs series happening the next 3 days, I'd buy every single ticket I could get a hold of and hand them out to any Brewer fan willing to make the trip to Wrigley in hopes of claiming Wrigley Field as Miller Park South.
- invest in Middleton's Capital Brewery and the mighty Noah's Ark in Wisconsin Dells
- open up an arcade somewhere around State St. that specializes in old-school gaming.
- pick up 4 of these and have them placed strategically in my new condo.
http://www.armchairempire.com/images/News/September-2005/mario-kart-arcade-gp/mario-kart-arcade-gp-2.jpg
- talk with the Best Worst Movie crew and get a showing of Troll 2 in my area.
- start up a very large foundation for the foster children of Wisconsin (I was one and would want to give back as much as possible to assist in what can amount to a very tough fight.)
- setup a meeting with Anchor Bay in hopes of getting a release of Yor, the Hunter From the Future on DVD.
- and at last, I'm heading to San Diego, immediately, to surf and grab some In-N-Out french fries.

Offline FLOCK of RABID SHEEP?!?!

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2008, 10:42:56 AM »

- and at last, I'm heading to San Diego, immediately, to surf and grab some In-N-Out french fries.

animal style, right?