Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica Prequel  (Read 2649 times)

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2431
    • Ronin Fox Trax
Re: Battlestar Galactica Prequel
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 04:55:12 PM »
If you crybabies would have tuned-in, the Earth/Romulan War would have started up and there would have been all kinds of good action.

And if you'd just gone to see every Police Academy movie ever made, eventually they would have made one where we could have watched Steve Guttenberg's character get killed off....

They didn't have to kill him off, he just disappeared after Police Academy 4, presumably he never got out of the hot air balloon he flew off in with his new girlfriend.

I just made myself sad realizing that I actually know Mahoney's fate...
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline Plastic Self-Cleaning Duck

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 2
  • Duck!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2008, 12:21:52 PM »
If you crybabies would have tuned-in, the Earth/Romulan War would have started up and there would have been all kinds of good action.

And if you'd just gone to see every Police Academy movie ever made, eventually they would have made one where we could have watched Steve Guttenberg's character get killed off....

They didn't have to kill him off, he just disappeared after Police Academy 4, presumably he never got out of the hot air balloon he flew off in with his new girlfriend.

I just made myself sad realizing that I actually know Mahoney's fate...
They could have brought him back to kill him....like TNG did with Noonien Soong ("Brothers").   ;)

Offline ShadowDog

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 102
  • Just call me Mr. PIE
    • Indie Movie Blog
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2008, 12:14:56 AM »
This series idea has suck written all over it.  All I can say is they'd better have some hawt babes in it or it doesn't have a chance.
"Did she just say Chipping?"