Author Topic: Anybody here gonna watch Star Wars in HD on Cinemax??  (Read 1301 times)

MontyServo

Anybody here gonna watch Star Wars in HD on Cinemax??
« on: November 10, 2006, 12:51:11 PM »
Anybody on this board lucky enough to have Cinemax HD??  And going to watch the Star Wars saga in HD this weekend??

I don't have Cinemax HD here, but I might try to watch the saga starting on Sunday afternoon.

I have been curious to try and watch the entire Star Wars saga in one sitting, and I may try to do so this weekend.

For those that don't know what I am talking about...  Cinemax and Cinemax HD are going to be showing all 6 Star Wars films in storyline order starting at midnight tonight east coast time.  They will repeat them over the weekend.

I wish I had Cinemax HD!   >:(

Offline JonnyFrag

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 0
  • Bad Movie Historian
Re: Anybody here gonna watch Star Wars in HD on Cinemax??
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 12:55:14 PM »
Heh, I wish I had an HD tv.
I have done the whole weekend back to back Star Wars in order thing before though. At my wife's request even.
I became something I never thought could happen: burned out on Star Wars. My wife found something I loved and squashed it!

Don't with your woman liked the same things as you do. It's not all it's cracked up to be!
Grapes? I hate grapes, I can't stand grapes. I loathe grapes. All kinds of grapes. I hate green grapes and I hate purple grapes. I hate grapes with seeds, I hate grapes without seeds. I hate them peeled and nonpeeled. I hate them in bunches, one at a time and in small groups of twos and threes.

Offline darthvedder81

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 0
Re: Anybody here gonna watch Star Wars in HD on Cinemax??
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 10:59:27 AM »
I'd love to but I don't have Cinemax! Got an HD DLP projector though so if someone wants to upgrade my cable for me...