login

Author Topic: ovies so bad you wouldn't watch them if they were the premier of a new MST3K ...  (Read 2103 times)

Offline RobtheBarbarian

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 8
  • Snarl!
Anything made by the Sci-Fi Channel.

Offline headlesschocolatebunny

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
Nothing what-so-ever! I would watch ANYTYHING if it has these funnier than hell (not that hell is really humorous) dudes mocking the shit out of it!
Gravity, thou are a heartless bitch!

Offline GalvaTRION

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 4
  • Damn you, Bay.
Transformers, which was the movie I previously thought was the worst film ever made, and I promised I'd never watch again, ended up getting a Riff and I ended up buying a used copy (hoping that none of the money would make it back to the satanic pee-pee-holes that made it).

Then, I saw one movie that I hated way, WAY more. And I doubt that if it got a riff, I'd ever watch it.

That movie... is Casshern. Not the anime, the live action film made a few years ago. I'd rather put my junk in a vice than watch it again.

Offline Cosmic Muse

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
  • Dragon of Light
Transformers rubbed me the wrong way so badly not even a Riff Trax has coaxed me to rent the movie.

GalvaTRION, you should try watching the live action movie based upon the Devilman Anime and Manga. I swear, when the guy that plays the lead finds the love of his life's decapitated head, he reacts to it as though he was severely constipated.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 09:34:32 PM by Oceanborn Angel »
Being a genocidal maniac is not one of my turn ons.

Is it weird to hear the Safety Dance in my head watching Game of Thrones?