Author Topic: ovies so bad you wouldn't watch them if they were the premier of a new MST3K ...  (Read 2056 times)

Offline Zardoz!

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
Seriously, is there a movie so bad you wouldn't/couldn't watch it even if it was the premier of a new MST3K series?

How about "waterworld"? Or maybe "highlander 2"....
Everyone who believes in justice, racial equality and free speech should support Duane "the Dog" Chapman and boycott anyone who takes action against him.

Offline stansimpson

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 288
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
No.

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 12
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
I like ovies.
On timeout

Offline Petey Wheatstraw

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • "SMOG INSPECTION!"
    • Mystic Studios Productions
Why wasn't the title of this thread "ovies o ad ou ouldn't atch hem f hey ere he remier f a ew ST3K"? :D
This iRiff will only be on sale for another few hours. Get it while it's cheap!

NinjaComic

You couldn't make me sit through "apolean Dynamite" or "orat" ever again.  Not ever.

Offline tgeorgic

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 1
there are actually many, many movies that i would never watch a second time without them being a mst episode or a rifftrax.  i really cant think of anything that i wouldnt watch with the comic commentary on top of it.  that really is the whole purpose of rifftrax, isnt it?  making something unwatchable into something watchable and also a little bit of revenge on the film makers that subjected us to the crappy movie in the first place.  i always hope that the makers of the really bad ones see the mst or the ct or the rifftrax version of their film and hear the comments made.  unfortunatly it doesnt seem to help becasue bad movies keep comming out.

Doctor Who?

I don't think there is such a thing.

I mean come on,we are talking about the show that made Manos The hand of Fate one of my most watched movies.

Offline Blue Raja

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Not Knifey Boy or Stab-Man.
POSSIBLY the only answer for me here would be "The Garbage Pail Kids Movie." :speechless:

Some movies hurt to watch...some suck the life out of you...

...and then some provide experiences that can't be put into words.  This is that type of movie.

Seeing that it was the new MST3K premeire, though, I might sneak a peek from time to time. ;)
Featuring the taxpayer-funded efforts of Blue Raja, Hellcat, and Skyroniter!

anais.jude

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
I bought GLITTER and CROSSROADS that this proves there is no bottom of the barrel which is too low for me.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5533
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
POSSIBLY the only answer for me here would be "The Garbage Pail Kids Movie."

Ouch! Repressed memory bubble popping hurts!

Offline The_Flash

• Sparkles in Sunlight
You couldn't make me sit through "apolean Dynamite" or "orat" ever again.  Not ever.

I'm with you on that.  Especially ND.  After about 30min. of that brand of humor I had had enough.  I guess I just don't "get it."

NinjaComic

Gave me headache and required surgery to remove the crease from between my eyes.

Offline Sheik Yerbouti

• Magneto-cent Member
I saw both 'Batman And Robin' and 'Independence Day' in the movie theaters when they were released.  I hated them so much I vowed never to view either of them again.  Then Rifftrax came out.  Damn you, Rifftrax!  So yeah, I'd view anything if it was accompanied by some portion of the MST3K gang riffing on it.  I'm a sad individual with no moral fiber, I admit it.

Offline Prince of Space

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 3
  • Your weapons have no effect on me!
Considering most of us have now watched the Star Wars Holiday Special, is there really any movie we would not watch riffed?