Author Topic: Random Fan Riff: Hackers  (Read 1112 times)

Offline CartoonDiablo

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 0
  • You callin' me racist?
Random Fan Riff: Hackers
« on: June 28, 2008, 08:02:20 AM »
Alright well I was gone for a while with no internets  :( and was gonna do the Riff of Shark Boy and Lava Girl with KidsTrax but things came up, my mic is kinda busted and I am super sick of seeing that movie so for now KidsTrax is on hiatus.

Our mission now is to get a working script of Hackers, I finished most of the script and hopefully with the combined effort of all the people we will have a working script in a month or so.

you can either use the scripting template and email it to me or use the old method and post it right in this thread. I just need a few touch ups and will be recording soon and wanted jokes and material from you guys.

yes kids I did this a while back and really like to pick at minor details. I'll format it correctly later.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Scripts are due by August 30 (I don't want to be a burden to the Riff Raff guys)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 08:09:45 PM by CartoonDiablo »

Offline ChrisHanel

• Not Hurt By Pain
Re: Random Fan Riff: Hackers
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2008, 02:41:00 PM »

Scripts are due by August 30 (I don't want to be a burden to the Riff Raff guys)

Does that last line mean that you're intending to give us the script, or that you're trying not to have people writing for a deadline near ours? I'm assuming the latter...
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 02:42:45 PM by ChrisHanel »

Offline CartoonDiablo

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • You callin' me racist?
Re: Random Fan Riff: Hackers
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2008, 07:04:21 PM »

Does that last line mean that you're intending to give us the script, or that you're trying not to have people writing for a deadline near ours? I'm assuming the latter...

Mainly the second one because school starts in September but I didn't want to rush it. I could show off the script like the MOVIE RVR KEEPS MENTIONING thread. Oh by the way don't be surprised if you I submit multiple die hard riffs (as in files).

I usually take my time but felt like submitting the first part right away cause I didn't think I would actually finish it.   
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 07:39:56 PM by CartoonDiablo »