Author Topic: Anus Magillicutty  (Read 2248 times)

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
Anus Magillicutty
« on: November 09, 2006, 12:57:12 AM »
Anus Magillicutty

"When Anus Magillicutty's woman stops a would-be assassin, Anus is forced to interrupt his life of guzzling beer and women to dispose of the corpse. What starts as a simple chore quickly escalates into a darker plot of deceit and revenge where it seems even Satan himself is after Anus. 99.9% unscripted."

Wow. Has anyone seen this abomination? Apparently the trailer is on YouTube but I'm afraid to look.

Offline Dr.Impossible

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
Re: Anus Magillicutty
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 04:52:38 AM »
Anus Magillicutty

"When Anus Magillicutty's woman stops a would-be assassin, Anus is forced to interrupt his life of guzzling beer and women to dispose of the corpse. What starts as a simple chore quickly escalates into a darker plot of deceit and revenge where it seems even Satan himself is after Anus. 99.9% unscripted."

Wow. Has anyone seen this abomination? Apparently the trailer is on YouTube but I'm afraid to look.

I was about to chastise you for declaring it an abomination before even seeing the trailer, but then I came to my senses.
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Cap'n UKRiffer

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 1
  • Leader Of The Justice Riff League Europe
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 04:58:26 AM »
It sounds awesome but after seeing the trailer... man, what crap
In brightest day, in darkest night
No DVD shall escape their sight
Let those who tremble in bad movies light,
Beware the power, Rifftrax's might!

MontyServo

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 06:12:47 AM »
Sometimes I think these movies get made just to get on the IMDB Worst Films list, so that they can then garner whatever kind of publicity they can get from such an accomplishment.

"We know we stink as filmmakers, so let's intentionally make a movie so bad that it ends up as the #1 Worst Film on IMDB.  Then we can sell the DVD's online to curious suckers."

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 08:50:14 PM »
Sometimes I think these movies get made just to get on the IMDB Worst Films list, so that they can then garner whatever kind of publicity they can get from such an accomplishment.

"We know we stink as filmmakers, so let's intentionally make a movie so bad that it ends up as the #1 Worst Film on IMDB.  Then we can sell the DVD's online to curious suckers."

Sounds like a pretty decent business model to me. This little online community of ours proves that there's plenty of people who seek out bad flicks.

Offline shortstack

• Magneto-cent Member
  • There's no coffee in Nilbog.It's the devil's drink
    • Nerd is the Word
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 09:19:57 PM »
After watching the trailer, it seemed about on par with Astroesque and Puddle Cruiser, to me. 
In other words, a half-assed, extremely low budget production.

Speaking of low-budget flicks, anybody here ever heard of Extreme Heist? (goes by the alternate title Wicked Game) It stars Johnny Young Bosch, a former Power Ranger, a few of his Power Ranger buddies, and a bunch of other nobodies.  The movie is shot on video and was co-produced with a Japanese Company. The script is okay, and everybody but Johnny can't act, but the ironic part is that he does all his own stunts.  Some of them pretty dangerous looking. This included him running down the side of a cliff at a rather steep angle and then jumping about twenty feet into the back of a pickup truck. For the most part the movie was just a bunch of really long karate/kung fu fight scenes with a weak storyline to string them together, but they were pretty decent by themselves, at least.  I guiltily enjoyed it.  ;D
"I have no sense of decency...that way my other senses are enhanced."

Offline Cap'n UKRiffer

• Big Montana
  • Leader Of The Justice Riff League Europe
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2006, 04:28:01 AM »
Speaking of low-budget flicks, anybody here ever heard of Extreme Heist? (goes by the alternate title Wicked Game) It stars Johnny Young Bosch, a former Power Ranger, a few of his Power Ranger buddies, and a bunch of other nobodies.  The movie is shot on video and was co-produced with a Japanese Company. The script is okay, and everybody but Johnny can't act, but the ironic part is that he does all his own stunts.  Some of them pretty dangerous looking. This included him running down the side of a cliff at a rather steep angle and then jumping about twenty feet into the back of a pickup truck. For the most part the movie was just a bunch of really long karate/kung fu fight scenes with a weak storyline to string them together, but they were pretty decent by themselves, at least.  I guiltily enjoyed it.  ;D

That sounds quite interesting actually... plus i'm a sucker for Power Rangers
In brightest day, in darkest night
No DVD shall escape their sight
Let those who tremble in bad movies light,
Beware the power, Rifftrax's might!

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2006, 12:46:40 AM »
The movie is shot on video and was co-produced with a Japanese Company.

Nothing says quality production more than "shot on video," except maybe "edited on two VCRs."

Offline Famous Mortimer

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 10:57:03 AM »
That's the impression I got from reading about this film- one of those designed purely to get money from assholes like me. The reviews of it aren't even that bad on IMDB.