Author Topic: Any movies we ALL like?  (Read 21227 times)

Offline Cap'n UKRiffer

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 1
  • Leader Of The Justice Riff League Europe
Re: Any movies we ALL like?
« Reply #180 on: November 19, 2006, 07:12:21 AM »

How come every guy with a gun is holding it towards another guys head (usually a kid) with the exception of the guy with the rifle whose aiming at the guys nuts?
In brightest day, in darkest night
No DVD shall escape their sight
Let those who tremble in bad movies light,
Beware the power, Rifftrax's might!

Offline WouTar

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #181 on: November 19, 2006, 10:19:02 AM »
How come every guy with a gun is holding it towards another guys head (usually a kid) with the exception of the guy with the rifle whose aiming at the guys nuts?

Hehe, now that's just scary.

Offline Killer Shrew

• Disembaudio's Squadio
« Reply #182 on: November 19, 2006, 11:59:01 AM »

OMG!  Laughed my ass off when I saw that.  Especially since there's not just one gun, but two.  One for each nut I guess.  But that guy is just asking for it.  Why is he standing there facing the guns?  One other thing to note, it almost looks like his hands are covering that region. Like he's expecting the guns to go off.

Offline Cibernético II

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Vadinho says: YOU are the Pumaman.
    • My Space
« Reply #183 on: November 19, 2006, 04:29:26 PM »
I've only heard people say "paddy wagon" in movies and old cartoons
I really do like pie.

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #184 on: November 19, 2006, 04:44:12 PM »
As a half irish, half german guy (an all american mutt), I find the term Paddy Wagon to be funny as there is probably some good reason for the term in the first place.    Jokes are okay, but real racist is horrible and the folks who think that way are just plain sick.   If I were black and coming of age in the 60's, I probably would have been a panther too.

Oh wait, what is the title of this thread?

Movies that everyone can like......

Millions......... a totally charming Danny Boyle film for the whole family.
A Christmas Story.......... classic american film.

Rent these two movies over the holidays and you and your family will be very happy.

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #185 on: November 19, 2006, 11:26:48 PM »
As a half irish, half german guy (an all american mutt), I find the term Paddy Wagon to be funny as there is probably some good reason for the term in the first place.    Jokes are okay, but real racist is horrible and the folks who think that way are just plain sick.   If I were black and coming of age in the 60's, I probably would have been a panther too.

There's some debate as to whether "Paddy wagon" comes from a group of Irish cops going to the scene of a crime, or a group of Irish criminals being hauled away. I'm more fond of the latter - it gives me reason to be indignant. Move along now, nothin' ta see here.