Author Topic: What're you waiting for?  (Read 752 times)

Offline Zardoz!

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 0
What're you waiting for?
« on: January 30, 2008, 08:30:16 PM »
I really want to see the next season of NBG, 'specially since the douches running the SFC kept us waiting since last march, and razor wasn't much to hold us over.

So, what're you waiting for?
Everyone who believes in justice, racial equality and free speech should support Duane "the Dog" Chapman and boycott anyone who takes action against him.

Offline bettertomorrowamy

• Mr Bungle
  • Liked: 12
  • Get this lazy Manc twat an Emmy!
Re: What're you waiting for?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 04:09:18 PM »
uh.............writer's strike?
On timeout

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2666
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 05:23:10 PM »
They said all along it would be late, I think sometime in March is when we will get new Battlestar shows.

I really wish they would get a new programing head for Sci-Fi, what a joke not to commit to 2 more seasons, so they have to wrap up everything this year.

I haven't heard how many shows were done before the strike, in the commentary for Razor they were well into shooting the last season already, and that had to have been recorded late summer, so there's hope they have more done than other shows.

Offline BathTub

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 356
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 07:05:54 AM »
Yes as linked in one of the writers strike threads, they filmed 11 episodes before they ran out of scripts and the cast were suspended and the crew fired. So that's enough for the first 'half series' that was going to be aired.