login

Author Topic: Breaking bad, you watching it?  (Read 87830 times)

Offline Thrifty Version II

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 556
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
Re: Breaking bad, you watching it?
« Reply #780 on: September 27, 2013, 12:30:15 PM »
Tell me, why should I feel bad for Skyler for taking all of Walt's heat after she pulled a knife on him and forced him out of his own house?
Because Walt was the actual meth kingpin.

Because as far as Skyler knew, Walt had just killed Hank and was a dangerous man.

How would you react if you knew your spouse was a drug kingpin, then you heard he was arrested, then suddenly you see him at home yelling at your and your kids to pack up and leave immediately?

It's easy to pass judgement on someone with the gift of knowing the important details that they don't.

Offline wurwolf

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 4402
  • You're all invited to my bunga bunga party!
« Reply #781 on: September 27, 2013, 01:23:24 PM »
Tell me, why should I feel bad for Skyler for taking all of Walt's heat after she pulled a knife on him and forced him out of his own house?

Sometimes I have a hard time telling whether you're being serious or actually trolling, but this (just posted by gbeenie on Facebook) should help:

http://www.pajiba.com/seriously_random_lists/23-reasons-why-we-wont-miss-that-btch-skyler-white.php
Bonhead #2
fs!!

• Big Montana
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #782 on: September 27, 2013, 02:19:53 PM »
Just 51 hours and 40 minutes!

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 415
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
« Reply #783 on: September 27, 2013, 02:32:42 PM »
Stupid calendar. y u no b Sunday yet? (we're getting pizza with "crazy bread")

:clap:

This is something that has to happen in our house on Sunday night.

Make sure to get it unsliced. ;)

and get a second one in case your throwing arm isn't up to snuff.

Looks like we're going with price over giantness. Oh well.
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Offline d00hickey

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 478
  • Rohan Stan the Jelly Man
« Reply #784 on: September 27, 2013, 02:33:20 PM »

Walt's pretty well known for making questionable choices that could endanger their children.

Offline Sugar Ray Dodge

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 541
    • Utah Graphics World
« Reply #785 on: September 27, 2013, 04:22:33 PM »

Walt's pretty well known for making questionable choices that could endanger their children.

Sorry, not buyin' it. She was eyeball deep in the whole thing. Driving away Walt like that was a bad move. It left her totally unprotected. And what could Walt do after that? It's impossible for him to help her now. Granted, going back to ABQ will help matters, but I think it might be too little too late.

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #786 on: September 27, 2013, 04:32:48 PM »

Sorry, not buyin' it. She was eyeball deep in the whole thing. Driving away Walt like that was a bad move. It left her totally unprotected. And what could Walt do after that? It's impossible for him to help her now. Granted, going back to ABQ will help matters, but I think it might be too little too late.

I don't think she's necessarily taking the fall for everything he's ever done.  I doubt that Hank and Gomez is on her, as Marie was with her when they went missing.  Even if he confessed she'd still be up on charges for her involvement.  The only thing that him being in custody would effect would be her ability to plea bargain.

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 7121
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #787 on: September 27, 2013, 05:13:18 PM »
Driving away Walt like that was a bad move. It left her totally unprotected.

yes, driving away the crazed megalomaniac killer was a bad move. what the hell is wrong with you? ???
dF = 0
d*F = J

• Big Montana
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #788 on: September 27, 2013, 05:35:15 PM »

You obstinate stupidity is actually starting to offend me.

Offline Sugar Ray Dodge

• Not Hurt By Pain
    • Utah Graphics World
« Reply #789 on: September 27, 2013, 07:05:03 PM »

Sounds like a personal problem.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 07:34:20 PM by Sugar Ray Dodge »

Offline Sugar Ray Dodge

• Not Hurt By Pain
    • Utah Graphics World
« Reply #790 on: September 27, 2013, 07:05:40 PM »
Driving away Walt like that was a bad move. It left her totally unprotected.

yes, driving away the crazed megalomaniac killer was a bad move. what the hell is wrong with you? ???

You people realize that this isn't real, right?

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 415
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
« Reply #791 on: September 27, 2013, 07:06:43 PM »

I'm fervently hoping that we're getting a course in Advanced Trolling.
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Offline Sugar Ray Dodge

• Not Hurt By Pain
    • Utah Graphics World
« Reply #792 on: September 27, 2013, 07:07:39 PM »

I don't think she's necessarily taking the fall for everything he's ever done.  I doubt that Hank and Gomez is on her, as Marie was with her when they went missing.  Even if he confessed she'd still be up on charges for her involvement.  The only thing that him being in custody would effect would be her ability to plea bargain.

You're probably right. I think its a tossup at this point on whether or not she lives. I hate to admit it, but I think Walt might not make it out alive. I think Jesse will probably survive, though.

Offline Sugar Ray Dodge

• Not Hurt By Pain
    • Utah Graphics World
« Reply #793 on: September 27, 2013, 07:10:50 PM »
If you get offended that I'm discussing a television show, I really can't do anything for you. Nothing I have said is unreasonable or offensive in any sense. I mean, come on guys. It's a show! It's entertainment! If the fact that I see it differently than you and want to see a different outcome than you do actually OFFENDS you... there are no words for such foolishness. Really.

• Big Montana
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #794 on: September 27, 2013, 08:12:46 PM »
If you get offended that I'm discussing a television show, I really can't do anything for you. Nothing I have said is unreasonable or offensive in any sense. I mean, come on guys. It's a show! It's entertainment! If the fact that I see it differently than you and want to see a different outcome than you do actually OFFENDS you... there are no words for such foolishness. Really.
You can display dumb, irrational opinions regardless of the subject matter.