Author Topic: Breaking bad, you watching it?  (Read 91792 times)

Offline Thrifty Version II

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 556
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
Re: Breaking bad, you watching it?
« Reply #480 on: July 28, 2013, 08:22:08 PM »
Just 2 more weeks.

Offline eegah

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 434
    • My MST3K Movie Poster Collection
« Reply #481 on: August 01, 2013, 04:41:44 PM »
I have no way to watch this. I wish they'd let us watch online for a fee; I'd gladly pay it. I really don't want to have to subscribe to cable for a couple of months.

I am sad. :(

• Big Montana
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #482 on: August 01, 2013, 04:46:06 PM »
I have no way to watch this. I wish they'd let us watch online for a fee; I'd gladly pay it. I really don't want to have to subscribe to cable for a couple of months.

You can get them on Amazon Prime for 2 bucks apiece the day after they air.  I did that once for some reason... I think I fell asleep during the show and didn't record it.

Offline eegah

« Reply #483 on: August 01, 2013, 05:26:31 PM »

You can get them on Amazon Prime for 2 bucks apiece the day after they air.  I did that once for some reason... I think I fell asleep during the show and didn't record it.

Hmmm...my wife is technically a student so we can get Student Prime for $39, then pay $2 per episode for 8 episodes, making it $55 total. I may have to do it. Thanks!

• Big Montana
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #484 on: August 01, 2013, 05:31:08 PM »

Hmmm...my wife is technically a student so we can get Student Prime for $39, then pay $2 per episode for 8 episodes, making it $55 total. I may have to do it. Thanks!
You don't have to sign up for any subscription service to buy or rent Amazon videos.  Subscribing gives you access to SOME videos for free (but even then it's only the $79 Prime and not the $39 Student).  I don't think Breaking Bad is one of those.

Anybody can buy or rent anything in their library a la carte, with no subscription.

Offline eegah

« Reply #485 on: August 01, 2013, 05:33:25 PM »
You don't have to sign up for any subscription service to buy or rent Amazon videos.  Subscribing gives you access to SOME videos for free (but even then it's only the $79 Prime and not the $39 Student).  I don't think Breaking Bad is one of those.

Anybody can buy or rent anything in their library a la carte, with no subscription.

Cool! Thanks!

Offline eegah

« Reply #486 on: August 03, 2013, 07:49:16 AM »
Ok, I'm in heaven now. I just discovered that my Wii has a Amazon Instant Video channel (is that new?), so I can easily watch it directly on my TV. Thanks again!

Offline lassieface

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 250
  • Stuff is fun n' stuff!
    • Striped Tea Cup
« Reply #487 on: August 03, 2013, 09:22:01 AM »
My name is Ozymandias.

Offline Bob

• Afraid of the Wind
  • Liked: 2405
  • Complete waste of time at www.robertpreed.com
    • My Stunning Home Page
« Reply #488 on: August 03, 2013, 09:47:09 AM »
I have no idea how this will end, they all could die, they all could kill each other, they all could retire happily.

No clue..... hope it is great.

• Big Montana
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #489 on: August 03, 2013, 09:53:20 AM »
I have no idea how this will end, they all could die, they all could kill each other, they all could retire happily.

No clue..... hope it is great.
Maybe it will all be revealed to have been a fantasy inside a snow globe owned by an autistic child.

Offline Raven

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 177
  • Nevermore...
« Reply #490 on: August 03, 2013, 10:03:30 AM »
Or they all died on the plane crash (which would be a little weird since there were 2 almost full seasons before the plane crash).  Maybe the entire last season was Gus's dream and we're going back to him surviving the explosion with half his face and extracting revenge on Walt (Mike would be back then and that's a nice bonus if this is the way they go).  Any of these would be fine.  I trust Vince Gilligan completely, I just hope Ross and Rachel end up together. 

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 7351
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #491 on: August 03, 2013, 10:23:08 AM »
best possible last scene:

cranston wakes up in bed next to jane kaczmarek.
dF = 0
d*F = J

Johnny Unusual

« Reply #492 on: August 05, 2013, 02:56:44 AM »
Just finished season 3.  Still far behind, but at this pace I'll be caught up for the very last episode, at the very least.

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 7351
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #493 on: August 06, 2013, 12:16:17 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oDqGAUvWKkU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oDqGAUvWKkU</a>
dF = 0
d*F = J

• Big Montana
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #494 on: August 06, 2013, 05:45:43 PM »
I'm so tired of waiting.  5 more days.  Then one episode a week and gotta wait through a week every week for 8 weeks it makes me weak.