login

Author Topic: Magic Bullet Infomercial  (Read 2754 times)

Offline Toby Danger

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 4
Re: Magic Bullet Infomercial
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2008, 11:23:02 AM »
Must say, these sold me on buying a Magic Bullet.

But yes, this would be perfect for Riffing, it's just so bizarre. For me, it's a toss-up between the smoking woman in pink who just seems to stumble onto the set drunkenly, the entire cast's strange enthusiasm over a glorified blender (We get it, it chops stuff up! Can we just eat now?!") and the fact that Australian guy seems to have an infinite amount of clean beakers for his Magic Bullet. I'd hate to go to a dinner party with these people...

Also, in case you missed it, here's the commercial for Magic Bullet To Go, the portable version of Magic Bullet. Marvel as a bunch of adults are unable to grasp the concept of rechargable batteries. And shudder in horror at the hinted relationship of Berman and Hazel.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 11:38:42 AM by Toby Danger »

jasimon1

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2008, 12:55:01 PM »
Hi, my name is Jen and I own a magic bullet too. I've had it for about 6 months and love it.

I'm much more obsessed with the GT Epress 101 commercial. All those tiny portable foods! I got really close to buying one for my sister who is also obsessed but then I read some horrible reviews and instead of shelling out $80 (buy one get one free, just pay $25 shipping for each!) I went down to walgreens and bought the exact same thing for $10.

Offline kodiakthejuggler

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 0
  • >Insert Obscure Reference<
    • It's All Geek To Me
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2008, 01:44:11 PM »
And shudder in horror at the hinted relationship of Berman and Hazel.

I SMELL A SITCOM!!!   ;D

Offline daltysmilth

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 45
  • This is MY Enterprise. Eat it, Abrams!
    • My Space
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2008, 03:25:57 PM »
We can only hope they'll come out with more new iterations of the Magic Bullet, and thus they make more "sequels", so we can further explore the lives and loves of these timeless, beloved characters.  Indeed, they're not so much characters as they are archetypes.  (An assertion I have no trouble making as long as no one asks me to support my claim.)
CROW:  (Sinisterly) The Secret Government Eggo Project...
--Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Movie

"Jason, Chess is a game of chance."
-- My friend Shawn to my friend Jason upon being defeated at a game of Chess.

http://gh.ffshrine.org?r=112104

Offline pstokely

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 16
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2008, 10:11:19 PM »
Does an infomercial enter the public domain if the company that produces the product goes out of business?

Offline Sheik Yerbouti

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2008, 03:22:39 AM »
You have to wonder if they'd even mind letting Rifftrax use their videos for riffing.  It's free advertising, why would they stop anyone from showing it?