Author Topic: Get out and vote...  (Read 6528 times)

Offline SecretAgentSuperDragon

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 3
  • Cake or Death?
Re: Get out and vote...
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2006, 04:23:26 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FcZJqqA2AI

Good youtube video. That sums up about the entire voting experience. It didn't have enough about freemasons, however.

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2006, 09:40:37 PM »
Hehe. Keep it up, California! The longer you keep him in office, the longer you keep him out of movies. ;^)

Could it be possible that this was actually on the voters' minds. "I we keep him in office, he can't make any more shitty movies!" What say you, Caleefoneeuns?

Offline Tarantulas

• #97 Rifftrax Fan in the World!
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2006, 08:55:27 AM »

Good youtube video. That sums up about the entire voting experience. It didn't have enough about freemasons, however.

heh...  except this time, they mattered quite a lot.

I can only hope that the world stage sees the election results as rebuking our current image...

also, TEXAS. ;)

Offline SecretAgentSuperDragon

• Cake or Death?
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2006, 05:08:42 PM »

I can only hope that the world stage sees the election results as rebuking our current image...

also, TEXAS. ;)

I am gonna hold you to that and in 2 years am gonna throw it back at you when you realize nothing ever really changed. Mwahahahaha.

Offline J-Proof

• J-Proof
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2006, 05:14:55 PM »
Lol - in CA we just have to live with the fact that it's never a question of good vs. evil - it's a question of which way do you want to be screwed? And well - as you can see, we prefer being screwed by gigantic Austrian body builders, and not godless wizards =)

Anyway - Dems have swept the Congress, which I think will be very interesting over the next two years. Hope the big issue (Iraq anybody?) can finally get resolved now that there's a better defined check and balance system.
J to the Pizzo
P to the Jizzay...

Offline J-Proof

• J-Proof
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2006, 05:15:42 PM »

also, TEXAS. ;)

I am gonna hold you to that and in 2 years am gonna throw it back at you when you realize nothing ever really changed. Mwahahahaha.

Haha - truer than you think really.
J to the Pizzo
P to the Jizzay...

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2006, 08:28:09 PM »
Anyway - Dems have swept the Congress, which I think will be very interesting over the next two years. Hope the big issue (Iraq anybody?) can finally get resolved now that there's a better defined check and balance system.

I seem to recall that in '94 the Republicans were in the exact same situation the Democrats are in now and achieved diddley squat besides starting a debate on whether a blowjob is adultery. I'd wager the entire Congress could be one party and still nothing would get accomplished. The system's designed to preserve the status quo.