Author Topic: MAFIA -- Game Five (In Progress, Finally)  (Read 35434 times)

Offline dignan

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 3
  • If Val's happy, I'm happy!
Re: MAFIA -- Game Five (In Progress, Finally)
« Reply #540 on: February 05, 2008, 09:44:41 PM »
Heh, BBQ, I guessed you were the informant several rounds before we both got whacked and just started voting along with you, I didn't realize you didn't actually know who was Mafia and who wasn't.  Ha!

Offline Bairman

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #541 on: February 06, 2008, 04:28:36 AM »
I know.  That's why I was plenty suspicious.  I'm just wondering why Bairman bumped me off of his suspect list in the last round after being convinced (and rightfully so) for so many rounds that I was a Mafia.

The "information" I gleaned near the end proved that Saucy wasn't as dense as he appeared, but it also wrongly "cleared" you.  :angry:  I still don't want to divulge my method because I may need to employ that strategy again in a future game.  The reason I kept coming back to Greg as a suspect was because he played the game uncharacteristically quietly this time and never defended himself when accused.  I'm still learning to sift the good clues from the bad, but with each game I get a little better at it.

Offline Johnny@theFair

• Schnappi Supporter
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #542 on: February 08, 2008, 09:28:52 PM »
Woo hoo mafia.

If not for a bit of miscommunication at the end (doh!), I'd have been around as well.  I took one for the team and we prevailed....  :)
Narrator: Johnny even got to the midway for a ride, but the fun didn't last nearly long enough.

Servo (as Narrator): Johnny's car rolled and burned.