login

Author Topic: You rewrote the Quote!  (Read 848 times)

Offline mike5150

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 312
  • I used to be cool dag nabbit!
You rewrote the Quote!
« on: April 10, 2013, 06:36:42 PM »
  Ok, not only does it have a horrible name, but it also has a horrible success rate. I was just messing around on FB one day and mentioned this, and a whole TWO of my 4 facebook friends joined in and we had a pretty good time doing it for a whole TEN MINUTES! So, out of sheer laziness, what I am going to do is just copy and paste what I wrote on fb and then do the same with a couple of the responses to hopefully get the ball rolling.

"I Have been finding a fun thing to do with my brain while I drive down the road not paying attention to where I am going. Think of dumb little things that could have happened in a movie that would have eliminated some of the greatest movie lines of all times. Like if Quint had said to a boat salesman "Yeah, she is a beautiful boat, but do you have anything just a little bigger?"

or... if forests mom had only bought chocolate covered caramels instead of assorted chocolates.

or... if James bond had liked Jack and coke.

what if If the deck hand had said "I'm sorry sir, we don't allow people to stand at the end of the bow, it is way to dangerous, it is the titanic after all, a person could get killed doing that"

Y'know, like that. And just to make it a little more like a Facebook game, if this game gets a million likes, I'll uhhhhh...give a kid an operation or something.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 06:40:44 PM by mike5150 »

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 4898
  • Mr. Robot
Re: You rewrote the Quote!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 03:38:52 AM »
"You know, in all the excitement I semi-lost count myself"

...What is Luke Skywalker played football?

Offline mike5150

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 312
  • I used to be cool dag nabbit!
Re: You rewrote the Quote!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 06:23:34 PM »
Yeah, that was about as bad as it went on Facebook. I think D.B. was the only one to join in, but we came up with quite a few good ones. One of these days, I'm gonna have to dig it up and post them here. Not because anyone cares, but because I have nothing else to do, and again... I enjoy the clickety clack of the keyboard.