Author Topic: THE PHANTOM MENACE - YES!!  (Read 35968 times)

Offline BBQ Platypus

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 59
  • SURF'S UP, SPACE PONIES!
Re: THE PHANTOM MENACE - YES!!
« Reply #270 on: November 07, 2006, 03:19:54 PM »
Dear Platypus,

You appear to be awesome. Keep up the good work.

Cheers, The Sharktopus

Now I'm on the lookout for any chance to quote Who songs.

Be sure to show a bit more variety, though.  Although the Who kick about 2,000 kazabatrillion square feet of ass, it's fun to confuse people by posting extremely obscure song lyrics.  I occasionally throw in some Frank Zappa, and I once confused the crap out of everyone by posting lyrics to a song by the Residents.
Correction: the coat hanger should be upside down.

Offline Sharktopus

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 3
  • May the Porkins be with you.
« Reply #271 on: November 07, 2006, 03:44:35 PM »
Be sure to show a bit more variety, though.  Although the Who kick about 2,000 kazabatrillion square feet of ass, it's fun to confuse people by posting extremely obscure song lyrics.  I occasionally throw in some Frank Zappa, and I once confused the crap out of everyone by posting lyrics to a song by the Residents.

It always amazed me how the Residents manage to make such interesting music having giant eyeballs for heads. If I were so deformed I'd just sit back and let the sweet freakshow moolah pour in.

Offline BBQ Platypus

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 59
  • SURF'S UP, SPACE PONIES!
« Reply #272 on: November 07, 2006, 04:04:06 PM »

It always amazed me how the Residents manage to make such interesting music having giant eyeballs for heads. If I were so deformed I'd just sit back and let the sweet freakshow moolah pour in.

Hmm.  They're probably allergic to circus peanuts.
Correction: the coat hanger should be upside down.