Author Topic: The Funny Pictures Thread  (Read 1275671 times)

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 562
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
Re: The Funny Pictures Thread
« Reply #15765 on: February 01, 2018, 08:45:44 PM »
Well yeah, I mean nobody expects THAT, if what they say about themselves is to be believed anyway.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4641
« Reply #15766 on: February 07, 2018, 11:58:44 PM »
Priorities:
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #15767 on: February 08, 2018, 01:02:53 AM »
OCD snake:
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #15768 on: February 09, 2018, 07:59:29 PM »

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #15769 on: February 09, 2018, 09:52:50 PM »
Huh... I don't get it...a freaky looking skeleton and a frog with a tadpole...

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #15770 on: February 09, 2018, 10:43:29 PM »
The panic of not wanting to be touched, while being reached for by someone who subjectively appears to be a plague-ridden zombie, is parallel to that of people not wanting to be touched by those with the flu (especially the current horrendous one that has already killed a number of people).

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #15771 on: February 10, 2018, 03:25:54 AM »
The panic of not wanting to be touched, while being reached for by someone who subjectively appears to be a plague-ridden zombie, is parallel to that of people not wanting to be touched by those with the flu (especially the current horrendous one that has already killed a number of people).
Okay, but that still doesn't explain the whole Frog and Tadpole thing to me.

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2641
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #15772 on: February 10, 2018, 06:52:00 AM »
Looks like they were going for a parent carrying their baby.
The fact that most frog species don't stick around their eggs so don't take care of their babies does hurt the joke a little. 

Offline Quirk

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 407
  • Second Quirk, same as the first
    • QuipTracks
« Reply #15773 on: February 10, 2018, 10:08:04 AM »

The image was not made to represent not wanting to be hugged by somebody with the flu...
QuipTracks VS Alone in the Dark is NOW AVAILABLE!

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #15774 on: February 10, 2018, 12:09:50 PM »
The image was not made to represent not wanting to be hugged by somebody with the flu...

Exactly... it is repurposing already-existing old art.

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 511
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #15775 on: February 11, 2018, 04:07:34 PM »

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #15776 on: February 11, 2018, 06:23:14 PM »

I love it!  I posted a different version of that in the Marvel film/TV thread and got minimal responses to it (i.e. "none").  ::)

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #15777 on: February 11, 2018, 08:07:58 PM »

Always loved Colin's 'Top Stories' in this game on 'Whose Line is it Anyway?'

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #15778 on: February 11, 2018, 08:16:18 PM »
That is funny, but for myself anyway the problem with WLIIA is that if you watch the same episode several times over, the jokes start to become less funny and more annoying.

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 511
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #15779 on: February 11, 2018, 09:08:02 PM »
That is funny, but for myself anyway the problem with WLIIA is that if you watch the same episode several times over, the jokes start to become less funny and more annoying.

But... you know that multiple episodes of the series exist, right? You don't have to watch the same episode over and over for all eternity. I like Scrubs, but if I only watched the musical episode over and over, it'd get hella boring.