login

Author Topic: Did everyone loves television ?  (Read 194 times)

Offline Steephen

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Did everyone loves television ?
« on: February 19, 2018, 01:19:10 AM »
I think  over 80% of the total population loves television because it  entertains us .More than that we are able to know what is happening in our surroundings by switching to news channel.There were many programs which helps to learn more knowledge.But now in digital world importance of television goes  on  decrease because of the invention of smartphones .Because smartphone has everything that a television can provide to us and it is easy to handle also.Even though many people depends on television for entertainment more than smartphones because of their comfortableness in using television.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 02:40:15 AM by RVR II »

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3544
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: Did everyone loves television ?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 02:41:02 AM »
Keep practicing your English elsewhere  :spammer:

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5433
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 06:16:11 AM »
I think  over 80% of the total population loves television because it  entertains us .More than that we are able to know what is happening in our surroundings by switching to news channel.There were many programs which helps to learn more knowledge.But now in digital world importance of television goes  on  decrease because of the invention of smartphones .Because smartphone has everything that a television can provide to us and it is easy to handle also.Even though many people depends on television for entertainment more than smartphones because of their comfortableness in using television.
That genuinely sounds like a Trump speech.

Offline wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 209
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 03:48:13 PM »
The post that started this thread (as well as the thread title) could easily be mistaken for a mad lib.

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 4603
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 05:44:08 PM »
Well, a sad lib.  Am I right, people?