login

Author Topic: Which Was Your First?  (Read 13659 times)

Offline euphoriafish

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 6
  • Punk rock fer sure.
    • Euphoriafish on Twitter
Re: Which Was Your First?
« Reply #120 on: July 12, 2008, 01:22:45 AM »
Technically the first one I saw was Hercules Against the Moon Men, but I only saw the last 10 minutes as my dad was channel surfing and I begged him to go back to Comedy Central so I could find out what those weird silhouettes were.  I was sad that the show ended and I had no idea what it was but it looked interesting.

Then a few weeks later at school two boys I was hanging out with (when I was in 4th grade in 1994) told me I had to start watching the show,  The first full one I watched was Gamera vs. Guiron on the Mystery Science Theater Hour.  Needless to say, I've been hooked ever since.

E - >}}}*>
Jokes, social causes, and occasional current events punditry: twitter.com/euphoriafish. 

If I had to do my teens all over again, I still would have had no drivers license and still would have memorized bad movies.  Every Turkey Day was well spent as is.

Lazlo

« Reply #121 on: July 12, 2008, 02:40:23 PM »
It was the short: A Date with Your Family.

Offline Rowsdower the Lumpy

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
  • "Oh, I don't go map findin' behindin' "
« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2008, 08:13:32 AM »
Fugitive Alien II...

When Crow and Tom went out of control with..."Tried to kill me with a forklift" and Rocky..."Again".

I couldn't contain myself. After that I spent 5 feverish years trading tapes and converting them to digital media. So now I have VHS copies, homemade DVD's and store bought volume packs...I got enough backup to last the next few centuries.
Rowsdower saves!

I've seen The Final Sacrifice over 50 times.......am I legally insane now?