Author Topic: Getting a merry go round with carnival of souls  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Tasrill

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 0
Getting a merry go round with carnival of souls
« on: December 07, 2007, 01:11:57 AM »
I have been trying to download the .tix file from every way I can possibly think of but everything I click just sends me in a circle. On firefox I will click watch it on the on demand tab and it will send me to the page with all the instructions and the link to the file. I click the lick to the file and it sends me right back to the same page with no option to download. Well I try that for a while incluting right clicking ((which just gives me the html file to download for some reason)) and give up and try it on internet explore. Well I go through the same steps but now when I click to download the .tix file on the instructions page it sends me right back to the on demand tab of my profile. So um... how exactly am I supposed to download this file when everything is just leading me in a circle like some abandoned carnival ride?

Offline torgosPizza

• Administrator
  • Liked: 236
  • Heaven is nowhere, just look to the stars.
    • RiffTrax
Re: Getting a merry go round with carnival of souls
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 04:11:49 PM »
Is this still an issue? Please PM me if it is.

We found an issue with the purchase of Carnival and resolved it yesterday (Friday).