Author Topic: Presume the quotation which is translated imperfectly!  (Read 11138 times)

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3332
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
Re: Presume the quotation which is translated imperfectly!
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2008, 03:02:05 PM »
Oof! That's a very specialized quote!

I have not seen any of the recent Dr Who.
FINE

Offline Courtney

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 5
  • How Twilight could have been better.
    • Hobo Trashcan - Outside of the In-Crowd
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2008, 05:43:50 PM »
I'm literally obsessed with Doctor Who and I'm stumped.  Is it his bit talking to the Sycorax?  The "it is defended!" bit? 

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2008, 05:44:51 PM »
It's something Dalek related

Past that I'm banjaxed

Offline YourComputer

• Sparkles in Sunlight
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #78 on: February 29, 2008, 07:00:48 AM »
It's something Dalek related

Past that I'm banjaxed

You're getting there.

Another hint:
It also has to do with Cybermen.

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #79 on: February 29, 2008, 07:01:42 AM »
Army of Ghosts?

Not a guess at the quote but an attempt to narrow the field down  :)
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 07:03:58 AM by TripeHoundRedux »

Offline YourComputer

• Sparkles in Sunlight
« Reply #80 on: February 29, 2008, 07:13:54 AM »
Another hint: The crap about "noxious insect" means "pest".

Offline Courtney

« Reply #81 on: February 29, 2008, 07:30:11 AM »
Dalek Leader: Dalek Leader: This is not war - this is pest control!... We would destroy the Cybermen with one Dalek! You superior in only one respect.
Cyber Leader: What is that?
Dalek Leader: You are better at dying. 

It's kind of chopped up, the pest control bit is a few lines above.  That was hard!

Offline YourComputer

• Sparkles in Sunlight
« Reply #82 on: February 29, 2008, 07:41:53 AM »
Now as for this, being lifted at the athletic field which becomes Oji of the town which is called ???????? of the bell air west where I how can withstand me the majority of maxin ' relaxin ' empty my days Chillin ' when everything it is cool and used bitterly being, or my life how concerning being repelled upside-down being turned whether you desire the fact that you take the fair amount which just says me there where I who can make sit down it is the story complete, all shootin it is good, when to 23 people who are not trouble me of makin ' my neighborhood beginning, ' b sphere outside the school being able to have, it was said 1 And I ask movin of your aunt who a little is fight and my mother ', but uncle of the bell air which was defended her everyday was inserted everyday she stuffs my suitcase, she gives kiss to me, then as for her like hmmm perhaps, the people of the bell air which has lived this right entirely, but, waiting me ' with the orange juice from the champagne which is what which is heard glass this it is, to be good kicking to be yo this of that first class being bad drinkin, my ticket My walkman was put in place being said, I cause and the ? am to give me, sending my method, as for this I do not think I desire me there, when you obtain thing, the thing type which has the place therefore I should send to this you see cool cat it has done securely and all things the airplane land are prepared because of the Oji's of healthy uh of the bell air, because and the time I came, like the substitute of the policeman when ' my name there was a man who is visible there, with me being obstructed, it can, however tryin which should ' is not with what My person me pulled out in the house concerning 7 or 8 and as for me I being placed with my throne as Oji of the bell air is there my kingdom which ? am finally in ya of smell of the house of yo of cabbie which was seen afterwards in the bell air that the house of yo this taxi was rare, but when if as for me of the fact that you have forgotten it could do to think, you blow the whistle where I quickness the reduction my way because of the taxi me leapt exactly here, go out, coming to the vicinity of the license plate being new The profit where the dies said with mirror thing,

Long one, it's hopefully easier than the last one.

Offline Courtney

« Reply #83 on: February 29, 2008, 09:18:49 AM »
That is absolutely the Fresh Prince theme song.

There is mental agony and pain in my life. I do not know whether or not it can face that me for the second time. Now it stops it is not possible. I travelled for the present in order to change this lonely life. I wanna has known those where love is. As for me we want showing me. As for me as for loving those which are we would like to feel. As for me you know that it can show me.

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #84 on: February 29, 2008, 09:25:59 AM »
I Want to Know What Love Is?

Offline Courtney

« Reply #85 on: February 29, 2008, 09:54:01 AM »
'Tis!

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #86 on: February 29, 2008, 09:55:11 AM »
Ok bear with me a mo

Edit:

Ok here we go

Right! Now hectare and hectare, i in order to they come out, this want but in order to it comes out, in order to it destroys the person of passage, the sip will also come out so that him it takes how being Iss will come out and this anarchist does not know will be hostile Christ and "will come out also the anarchy of danger of bodies of dogs of anarchy and UK of cause of sips this will be coming somebodies day and potentially i, the future drawing of your markets of dream will give the line of circulation in the time halt that is inadequate and" will come out also the anarchy and the cause of sips will bring in in the city and the wish and as as first in order to it comes out it uses come out also uses the enemy that uses a anarchy the rest that uses "in order to they come out, the method that is cause of only anarchy and sips this M.P.L.A and or this U.D.A and or the UK or the alone different country i this who AM the I.R.Ai thinks that it is lending of conferences that is different anarchy Ohio of expense of name and increase of sips and anarchy and sip in order to it comes out meaning with anarchy ississ_ta and it sucks sip sip these it is increased? And see the urine that takes also the anarchic and sip that it destroys I increase itself,!
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 10:01:31 AM by TripeHoundRedux »

Offline LBeria

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1
  • "My laser nose & your crotch have an appointment"
    • Cheap Crap You Don't Need, Enterprises
« Reply #87 on: February 29, 2008, 11:30:55 AM »
I like this re-translation better:

Right! Now hectare and hectare, i those, this we want, it comes coming out, but that it comes coming out of the person of the road which is destroyed, "it comes out of the disorder of of danger of the body of the disordered dog, England of cause of sip comes, this as the day of somebodies which comes and a possibility me and Christ of the enemy where this anarchist is does not know whether and, the fact that it is ISS how is, future sketch of your market of dream he who is taken is insufficient," the use oven which from and gives the line of circulation of the time stop which comes, the way in addition as for sip comes coming out it is The empty the disordered use which is used slurps remainder, just disordered cause and this M.P.L.A which "come coming out when just England or another country comes from the increase disorder of another disordered Ohio state sip of cost of I name, and the meaning of sip disordered ississ_ta is, these inhales sip of sip, it is loan of meeting, AM comes I.R.Ai this method of thinking, whether or this U.D.A and the enemy which is used first then in order to come, disorder and cause of sip and the request and the way have the city, does that increase? Destroying that itself and takes disorder, me it increases the urine which it slurps,! Look at the thing

I have no idea what it means...but I like it!  ;D
You're such a survivalist gun nut.
Only the good die young...but most people are morally ambiguous which explains our random dying patterns. -- Tom Servo

Online Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3900
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #88 on: March 01, 2008, 07:24:08 PM »
There's a lot of sipping in that quote... :^)

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2054
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #89 on: March 01, 2008, 07:37:35 PM »
I'm literally obsessed with Doctor Who and I'm stumped.  Is it his bit talking to the Sycorax?  The "it is defended!" bit? 

Sycorax rock

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.