Author Topic: The deals thread  (Read 115810 times)

Offline eegah

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 336
    • My MST3K Movie Poster Collection
Re: The deals thread
« Reply #675 on: October 20, 2019, 04:09:43 PM »
You're Tearing Me Apart Lisa!
https://www.shirtpunch.com/you-re-tearing-me-apart-sweater?

Don't forget about all of the wonderful Tommy Wiseau gear that you can buy from the man himself!:

https://www.tommywiseau.com/

Offline wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 346
« Reply #676 on: October 21, 2019, 11:40:50 AM »
Was in Walmart yesterday and was shocked that new release DVDs were going for $19 or more.
But I guess the only DVDs I've bought in the last 5+ years have been MST3K boxed sets (when those were still being released) and the occasional Amazon purchase on the rare occasion when I couldn't something via streaming or download.
Rifftrax is having a $5 DVD sale right now.

Offline wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #677 on: November 30, 2019, 01:35:42 PM »
Roku in the bedroom has been discontinued and will no longer be receiving firmware or channel updates. Roku Ultra on sale at Amazon for $48 (normally $98). Amazon sold out, but Walmart had it on sale for same price. Walmart shipping going to take 2 weeks vs Amazon 2 days, but bought from Walmart. Will put it in living room and move 2018 Ultra to bedroom (not sure what the differences between the 2018 and 2019 models are though).

Offline Charles Castle

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 694
  • I crap bigger than this movie.
« Reply #678 on: November 30, 2019, 01:44:40 PM »
If you didn't bundle Hulu with your Disney+, Hulu can be had by first time subscribers (or in my case, for people with multiple email addresses) for $1.99 per month for the next year. Since I have zero interest in ESPN, I'm just going with the year of Disney+ and Hulu and it's not even $8, which I find to be rather fantastic
You know, if the space man puma thing turns out to be the correct religion, I for one will be very surprised.

Offline Johnny Unusual

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5870
  • Mr. Robot
« Reply #679 on: November 30, 2019, 03:14:28 PM »
I'd be nicer if Hulu was anywhere else other than the states.

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 498
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
« Reply #680 on: December 04, 2019, 07:46:05 AM »
If you didn't bundle Hulu with your Disney+, Hulu can be had by first time subscribers (or in my case, for people with multiple email addresses) for $1.99 per month for the next year. Since I have zero interest in ESPN, I'm just going with the year of Disney+ and Hulu and it's not even $8, which I find to be rather fantastic

Dang, I would've SO hopped on that if it was still going.... and didn't use up all my credit/debit/PayPal info. Because, yeah, it's not just email addresses they check. :\

Offline wihogfan

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #681 on: December 04, 2019, 08:13:22 AM »
Reminder that many U.S. cell phone companies offer Netflix, Hulu, Disney, or Amazon Prime as part of their service.
My provider, Sprint, offers Hulu. Hulu probably the one streaming service I sub to that I watch the least, but it's not costing me extra.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3693
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #682 on: May 04, 2020, 12:16:45 PM »
Everything in the MST3K store, including DVDs, is half off right now. The discount doesn't show until you're in the cart, and it stacks onto marked-down prices.

https://mst3kstore.com/