login

Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1809013 times)

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 582
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #19005 on: December 01, 2017, 01:48:13 PM »
I just got a Racoon City PD shirt (STARS). I'm really looking forward to rocking that shirt. Finding one in my size was kind of a pain but fortunately they happened to have them all the way up to 4 xl so I got 3 xl.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4662
« Reply #19006 on: December 01, 2017, 09:02:34 PM »
 I have been ashamed of being really tired lately.  Then I realized I've been eating a lot of beans.

. . . They always leave me exhausted!  (I just had to clear the air on that.)
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 524
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #19007 on: December 01, 2017, 10:55:12 PM »
I have been ashamed of being really tired lately.  Then I realized I've been eating a lot of beans.

. . . They always leave me exhausted!  (I just had to clear the air on that.)

You've gone too fart this time, Lucas... If we have gas you to stop again, the retribution will be silent but deadly.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3214
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #19008 on: December 01, 2017, 11:21:29 PM »
So when I was trying to like the last post, it didn't register. I clicked it again, and I got the error message, "You already gave Like to that post!"

That made me feel kind of dirty.

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #19009 on: December 01, 2017, 11:23:25 PM »
So when I was trying to like the last post, it didn't register. I clicked it again, and I got the error message, "You already gave Like to that post!"

That made me feel kind of dirty.

Oh daddy like me harder

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #19010 on: December 01, 2017, 11:49:24 PM »
Keep things clean folks, this is a forum for all ages.  ;)

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3900
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #19011 on: December 02, 2017, 04:13:32 AM »
Keep things clean folks, this is a forum for all ages of Likes.  ;)
Fixed  ;D

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #19012 on: December 02, 2017, 07:37:46 PM »
remembered that I still have my grandfather's old record player and busted out the hipster in me. The speakers were trash but luckily it has audio outputs that will feed into my speakers. Just need more records other than classical and B-tier rat pack wannabes... Granddad had mediocre taste in music

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5903
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #19013 on: December 02, 2017, 07:47:35 PM »
remembered that I still have my grandfather's old record player and busted out the hipster in me. The speakers were trash but luckily it has audio outputs that will feed into my speakers. Just need more records other than classical and B-tier rat pack wannabes... Granddad had mediocre taste in music
Now I'm just picturing you listening to the Creeping Terror soundtrack on vinyl.

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #19014 on: December 02, 2017, 08:01:48 PM »
Now I'm just picturing you listening to the Creeping Terror soundtrack on vinyl.
Oh yeah, you mean "Dun dun dun dunna.... dun dun dun dunna....etc"

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #19015 on: December 04, 2017, 08:59:16 PM »
I really ought to knit more. I did a scarf each for my fiancée and her mum, who has been lovely to me. Nothing quite as relaxing as the click of the needles and satisfaction of making something.

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #19016 on: December 05, 2017, 08:36:18 AM »
I've been a subscriber of Dodger on Youtube(presshearttocontinue) for a while now, and I only just recently found out she has her own coffee company. So I visited the site and.... they offer a few things, but the most useful thing I found on her site was a shirt that advertises her brand of coffee, so I bought that. I know, I know, ironic since I don't drink the brand of coffee but... what can I say? I really dig Dodger, I've always liked her since I first saw her on Friend Zone. So I guess I just wanna show my support or something.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3214
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #19017 on: December 05, 2017, 09:07:00 AM »
You'd think with everything going on right now that radio stations would back away from "Baby, It's Cold Outside." But it seems like they're doubling down on it. I've only been listening to Christmas music for a week and I think I've heard that gem like 20 times. (And yes, I know it's not REALLY about date rape, but it still hits pretty close to home.)

Offline Pastor of Muppets

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 376
  • Now available in minty fresh flavor.
« Reply #19018 on: December 05, 2017, 09:24:33 AM »
You'd think with everything going on right now that radio stations would back away from "Baby, It's Cold Outside." But it seems like they're doubling down on it. I've only been listening to Christmas music for a week and I think I've heard that gem like 20 times. (And yes, I know it's not REALLY about date rape, but it still hits pretty close to home.)

There are only like 10 Christmas songs.  Radio stations can't afford to cut back.

Also, it's not really their fault that people choose to infer a sinister meaning.
I'm not particularly religious, and I don't really like Muppets, but I do love word play.

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #19019 on: December 05, 2017, 09:36:05 AM »
I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness so I know very little about Christmas songs. But from what I'm reading, it sounds like a song I really don't want to know about.