Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1973591 times)

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 5041
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #18675 on: June 26, 2017, 04:03:35 PM »
There's a party next door and somebody is wearing so much cologne that it's fumigating my house, and all of my windows are closed :gouge:

Dontcha just hate next-Dior neighbors?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'd say "~BEST...", but that's just me. ;)
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 4983
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #18676 on: June 26, 2017, 08:09:00 PM »
Ok this is.. Weird..
A woman I dated briefly back in the mid-90s called me out of the blue a little while ago and sent her condolences for my wife. Her mother passed away back on April 10 so she's a mess emotionally so we talked for a couple of hours.. She's been through a lot with a psycho ex that was killed in a head on motorcycle crash back in 2015 and seeing this guy in his late 50s to early 60s (she's 40 I think), had a bankruptcy several years ago and has had either a drug or alcohol addiction that she's still recovering from but yeah she just calls me up out of the blue after all this time ??? Don't even know what to do with her :-\
She called again and wanted to meet up.. Oh boy.. :-\
I go to her apartment and she's so happy to see me after all this time and she wanted to go out somewhere so I took her to a restaurant we went to back 22 years ago because she hadn't been to the new location before. We caught up on old times on the way and while there.. Then she ordered a screwdriver and I asked if that was a good idea because of her issues from the past and she said it was ok and she would be fine.. Not even half way through the drink and she's ready to sleep with me! Literally, she wanted me to take her to my place and fuck!! I told her that we've both been through a lot of emotional trauma and I think we should hold off on that for now.. After 3 hours at the restaurant I take her home and on the way she became and emotional mess saying she didn't want to go back to her place because her boyfriend was gonna be there ... "WHAT?! I didn't know you were still seeing someone!!" I said adamantly! I told her that I don't need to be involved in this and reaching her apartment complex I drove around to another parking lot so that her boyfriend wouldn't look out the window and see her getting out of my van.. She didn't want to get out because she was scared he would beat her! I'm thinking to myself what the fuck did I just get myself into and said look I can't get involved with this and I wasn't bringing her to my place.. She started to come to her senses after passing out in the passenger's seat for 30 minutes and I'm sitting in the driver's seat wondering what the fuck I was going to do with her.. After waking up she apologized to me for dragging me into this and as she's fumbling around in her purse for her keys, a pint of Svedka Vodka falls out of her purse! I'm just quietly thinking to myself "PLEASEGETOUT-PLEASEGETOUT-PLEASEGETTHEFUCKOUT..." and before she finally does, she hugs me and kisses my neck saying she loves me 3 or 4 times before finally closing the door and then I bolted out of there and came home! :scared:

Yeah my first date since my wife's passing and now I'm ready to stay single for quite some time :speechless:

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 6572
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #18677 on: June 27, 2017, 06:18:52 AM »
Yeesh! Even if you were ready to start dating, she sounds like the kind of emotional trainwreck to avoid.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #18678 on: June 27, 2017, 07:02:04 AM »
Yeesh! Even if you were ready to start dating, she sounds like the kind of emotional trainwreck to avoid.
Yes she does and is! And she called me at 7am and sent several rambling text messages.. Yeah I need to put a stop to this ASAP! :speechless:

Online The Lurker

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 5523
« Reply #18679 on: June 28, 2017, 03:16:47 PM »

Offline Imrahil

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 7914
« Reply #18680 on: June 28, 2017, 08:21:42 PM »
As a teacher, I say:

Fuck that.

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 7352
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #18681 on: June 29, 2017, 06:59:49 AM »
i'm confused. so i'm supposed to do ~70% of my students and 50% of my fellow teachers? ???
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #18682 on: June 29, 2017, 07:17:57 AM »
I'm confused. I thought teaching was for those who can't do.

Offline Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3886
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #18683 on: June 29, 2017, 07:38:34 AM »

I think if you're ranked highly enough in any company, and you plop this bad boy down on the right desk, you'll get a promotion. Doesn't matter what industry.

Offline BathTub

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 357
« Reply #18684 on: June 29, 2017, 08:26:28 AM »
The students don't have to do any work apparently.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #18685 on: June 29, 2017, 08:34:10 AM »

I think if you're ranked highly enough in any company, and you plop this bad boy down on the right desk, you'll get a promotion. Doesn't matter what industry.
Maybe not the unicycle industry.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 5041
« Reply #18686 on: June 29, 2017, 01:28:33 PM »
i'm confused. so i'm supposed to do ~70% of my students and 50% of my fellow teachers? ???

Only if you find them attractive. :rimshot:
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 3082
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #18687 on: June 30, 2017, 04:10:55 PM »
This is how I'm kicking off my 4 day weekend:

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #18688 on: June 30, 2017, 04:51:21 PM »
PIZZA-PIZZA!! :P

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Disembaudio's Squadio
  • Liked: 3082
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #18689 on: July 02, 2017, 05:09:19 PM »
Well, drivers of red Chevy pickup trucks around here can breath easier, the manhunt for the guy driving one is over.

These a-holes that think when a sign says your lane is ending it means floor it and push in really do think they have the right of way, so much so this one shot a girl in the head and killed her because he didn't want to yield.