login

Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1790770 times)

Offline Quirk

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 407
  • Second Quirk, same as the first
    • QuipTracks
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #17670 on: June 24, 2016, 06:29:24 PM »
My wife was in charge of popping in to take care of somebody's dogs a couple times a day while the owners were gone. Today, she sent me to "let the dogs out." I let them out. She meant, as I should have known, to let them go to the bathroom and bring them back inside. I left.

Hours later, a neighbor is holding the dog hostage because it jumped the fence. These people, who seem to have a long-standing feud with the dog owners, call animal control and text the owners about it, presumably just to taunt them? Anyway, so I go to their house to get the dog back before animal control arrives. They close all the blinds and pretend to not be there. I stick around for an hour and a half, occasionally ringing the doorbell. We both know that I'm going to get the dog back once animal control arrives, but she seems to want to spite me. She eventually tells me to leave and that she's called the cops. This being the first time she's told me to leave, I leave the property and wait in the street for animal control. He comes. I talk to him. I get the dog back.

That would be bad enough, but oops the dogs' registrations are out of date so that costs the owner thirty bucks. The owner also gets a written warning. She tries to get out of this by telling the officer she is currently dying. She is not.

So actually, my wife hasn't been fired yet, but she did decide to quit even if she isn't. She doesn't want to work for the kind of person who tells an officer she's dying to get out of keeping her pet registrations up to date.
QuipTracks VS Alone in the Dark is NOW AVAILABLE!

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 564
  • "The name's Apple, Tim Apple"
« Reply #17671 on: June 24, 2016, 06:57:24 PM »
I'm very sorry Quirk. Too much shit seems to happen to good people these days.  :(

Offline Quirk

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 407
  • Second Quirk, same as the first
    • QuipTracks
« Reply #17672 on: June 24, 2016, 07:00:14 PM »
I'm very sorry Quirk. Too much shit seems to happen to good people these days.  :(

Honestly, in my eyes, it was an adventure. I had nothing else planned today and it was at least interesting, and since my wife doesn't seem to mind, I'm not upset about it.
QuipTracks VS Alone in the Dark is NOW AVAILABLE!

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #17673 on: June 24, 2016, 07:09:36 PM »
Honestly, in my eyes, it was an adventure. I had nothing else planned today and it was at least interesting, and since my wife doesn't seem to mind, I'm not upset about it.
I'm glad to hear that. Even small things upset me these days because I'm just so damned hypersensitive. I know, I know... where was that quality 8-10 years ago?

Offline Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 1537
« Reply #17674 on: June 24, 2016, 07:16:59 PM »

Looking on the bright side is a good plan. To continue our look at the bright side: the Baha Men finally have their answer after 16 long years. It was Quirk.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #17675 on: June 24, 2016, 07:22:16 PM »
I'm very sorry Quirk. Too much shit seems to happen to "good" people these days.  :(

Offline Compound

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 988
  • Happy 11th Birthday, Synch Issues!
« Reply #17676 on: June 24, 2016, 07:25:06 PM »
So, I've been watching this Twitch stream for months. One of the women on the stream is a heavy metal obsessed young blonde woman. Just a few minutes ago, she mentioned in chat something to the effect of "Well, aren't we all a little bit in Birdemic?"

And at that point, I realized that she played Nathalie. I've seen Birdemic dozens of times (not an exaggeration) and somehow that never clicked in my head.

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #17677 on: June 24, 2016, 08:38:20 PM »
My wife was in charge of popping in to take care of somebody's dogs a couple times a day while the owners were gone. Today, she sent me to "let the dogs out." I let them out. She meant, as I should have known, to let them go to the bathroom and bring them back inside. I left.

Hours later, a neighbor is holding the dog hostage because it jumped the fence. These people, who seem to have a long-standing feud with the dog owners, call animal control and text the owners about it, presumably just to taunt them? Anyway, so I go to their house to get the dog back before animal control arrives. They close all the blinds and pretend to not be there. I stick around for an hour and a half, occasionally ringing the doorbell. We both know that I'm going to get the dog back once animal control arrives, but she seems to want to spite me. She eventually tells me to leave and that she's called the cops. This being the first time she's told me to leave, I leave the property and wait in the street for animal control. He comes. I talk to him. I get the dog back.

That would be bad enough, but oops the dogs' registrations are out of date so that costs the owner thirty bucks. The owner also gets a written warning. She tries to get out of this by telling the officer she is currently dying. She is not.

So actually, my wife hasn't been fired yet, but she did decide to quit even if she isn't. She doesn't want to work for the kind of person who tells an officer she's dying to get out of keeping her pet registrations up to date.
Wow what a freak that neighbor is ???

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #17678 on: June 24, 2016, 08:42:26 PM »
Been on vacation in Mexico for almost 2 weeks and for those that follow my YouTube channel, I've been recording a lot of what I do each day while down here..
Been recording, editing, and uploading YouTube videos nonstop since getting here and I am about to be caught up for the night so I might treat myself to a movie on my laptop 8)

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #17679 on: June 25, 2016, 07:29:45 PM »
48 hours. I haven't had a single cigarette. I'm jonsing fucking incredibly hard. I'd rather keep smoking and throw a clot into my heart than go through this bullshit. The fucking pms doesn't help me at all either.

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #17680 on: June 25, 2016, 07:34:05 PM »
48 hours. I haven't had a single cigarette.
:clap: Good for you. Quitting that is hard, so good for you for managing to do that. I have always had bad breathing problems with asthma since '87, so I know what that's like, and it's also the major reason I never went near cigarettes and always tried to avoid the smoke as much as humanly possible.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5713
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #17681 on: June 25, 2016, 07:46:36 PM »
48 hours. I haven't had a single cigarette. I'm jonsing fucking incredibly hard.
Good job. Stay strong.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #17682 on: June 26, 2016, 12:48:19 PM »
500 bucks and a blowjob to anyone who brings me a pack of Camel Menthols

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
« Reply #17683 on: June 26, 2016, 02:31:40 PM »
Just stay strong Lawful, you can get through this.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #17684 on: June 26, 2016, 02:37:29 PM »
Just stay strong Lawful, you can get through this.
700?