Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1789278 times)

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1269
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #12675 on: November 26, 2014, 07:06:15 PM »
I regularly try and put lyrics from 'You Saved the Best for Last' into conversations with customers, don't ask my why that song. 
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 527
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
« Reply #12676 on: November 26, 2014, 07:08:00 PM »
I regularly try and put lyrics from 'You Saved the Best for Last' into conversations with customers, don't ask my why that song.
I think "E Pluribum Anus Forever"  would be great for conversations with customers!
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline Space version 2.0

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 719
« Reply #12677 on: November 26, 2014, 07:46:15 PM »

I love song-lyrics-as-dialouge jokes. Like that episode of Venture Bros, with the whole Space Oddity thing, only part of the show i actually liked.

(I don't hate the show, but I just don't "get it", I guess. Gave it a real try too, made it halfway through season 3)

Soguru

« Reply #12678 on: November 26, 2014, 07:47:53 PM »
One of my friends told me you can make 60 bucks an hour being a phone sex operator...
Might look into that.
I actually talked to somebody I know about my doing that sort of thing for a living and apparently very few women ever call phone sex lines. Makes me wonder if I am more naive about women then I originally thought.

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #12679 on: November 26, 2014, 08:00:43 PM »
I think "E Pluribum Anus Forever"  would be great for conversations with customers!

Nobody has noticed it in Email sig yet.
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

Eric Pode of Croydon

« Reply #12680 on: November 27, 2014, 04:56:43 AM »
I really should get a life.

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #12681 on: November 27, 2014, 10:40:29 AM »
Yeah, you should.

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Soguru

« Reply #12682 on: November 27, 2014, 11:02:44 AM »
Yeah, you should.
Yep... just like me! Oh... wait.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5711
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #12683 on: November 27, 2014, 03:46:53 PM »
I really should get a life.
They are incredibly high maintenance.

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #12684 on: November 27, 2014, 07:22:09 PM »
So where is the sequel to Free Birds where it turns out pizzas are sentient as well, and THEY have to go back to prevent them from being killed every Thanksgiving?

Offline RandyMistie

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 116
  • Hello!
« Reply #12685 on: November 27, 2014, 11:04:42 PM »
HAHA! I used to get teased by my friends because I love cephalopods. Not in a sexy way, but, you know I admire them! Squid and Octupi and cuddle-fishes-- seem, to science, very advanced. They can solve complex puzzles and communicate by flashing colours and they're eyes are some the most advanced ever evolved on the planet. They can see all known rays of light, from infra-red to ultra violet, and possibly others we haven't detected yet.

Well, when my friends and I would go out to eat. Many would order Calamari. And I would protest. I would say, "They may be sentient! You wouldn't eat dolphin or whale, would you?"

Well, they laughed at me and drooled fried squid tentacle out of the corner of their mouths. Finally I had to laugh at myself for being such a dork.

The food of life is life. Either they adapt and destroy us or go extinct by us eating them. Who am I to judge the Will of the Planet?

And now, when ever I object to eating anything, (Veal, Goose Pate, etc...) they whine, mocking me "...They might be sentient..."

Well, the Buddha said, "All life is sentient. Sentient creatures number in the billions. And I will save them all." Well, you better try harder fat-boy!
Hi!  I'm Randy and I'm a Riffaholic...

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #12686 on: November 28, 2014, 06:17:33 AM »
So, are Amy Poehler's thighs really that delightfully thunderous? They look lovely but not exactly what I would expect.

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #12687 on: November 28, 2014, 06:40:36 AM »
So where is the sequel to Free Birds where it turns out pizzas are sentient as well, and THEY have to go back to prevent them from being killed every Thanksgiving?

I assume there's a context where this makes sense but I have no idea what it might be  :)
Scottotd on Instagram

Offline RandyMistie

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 116
  • Hello!
« Reply #12688 on: November 28, 2014, 06:44:39 AM »
So, are Amy Poehler's thighs really that delightfully thunderous? They look lovely but not exactly what I would expect.

No. It's all latex. You didn't know that?
Hi!  I'm Randy and I'm a Riffaholic...

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
« Reply #12689 on: November 28, 2014, 07:04:44 AM »

I assume there's a context where this makes sense but I have no idea what it might be  :)
I just finished rewatching the Midnight Screenings review of Free Birds the other day. In that movie apparently because the turkey went back and changed history, we no longer eat turkeys for Thanksgiving, tradition is now to eat pizza.
http://www.thecinemasnob.com/midnight-screenings/midnight-screenings-dirty-harry-and-free-birds

Yeah, Free Birds is a really stupid movie. But the Midnight Screening reviews are fun, and Angry Jake is always so entertaining.