login

Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1787405 times)

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6861
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #12555 on: November 14, 2014, 03:45:36 AM »
ladies, the most important question you must ask yourself today: is your butt as shiny as kim kardashian's?
There's a Pam Poovey based "fix the internet" on the facebooks that I can't seem to get a direct link to.

the internet provides:

dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline Nobody

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 617
« Reply #12556 on: November 14, 2014, 07:48:19 AM »
That's a Doozy...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Online The Lurker

• Can't Shoot Straight
  • Liked: 4473
« Reply #12557 on: November 14, 2014, 09:13:51 AM »
Bill's AMA is up if you're interested: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2m7k9a/i_am_bill_corbett_actor_writer_comedian_from/

Edit: and if you missed it yesterday
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 09:20:48 AM by The Lurker »

Offline Space version 2.0

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 719
« Reply #12558 on: November 14, 2014, 10:37:24 AM »
ladies, the most important question you must ask yourself today: is your butt as shiny as kim kardashian's?
There's a Pam Poovey based "fix the internet" on the facebooks that I can't seem to get a direct link to.

the internet provides:

Bite my shiny, fleshy ass.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #12559 on: November 14, 2014, 11:08:56 AM »
My wife is allergic to cigarette smoke, and there's this woman that always smokes in our apartment's stairwell. I'm fairly certain it's against the lease (though I'm frustratingly unable to find that part now), and the smoke comes right into our living room. So tonight as I come home with the wife, this woman's out smoking, and I am just fed up enough to say something. I'm not used to this kind of confrontation, so I come off as a jerk, my adrenaline starts pumping, she's being a jerk back, I make it back inside and break down. My wife has to go down and sort things out with the neighbor. She comes back and says she's proud that I stuck up for her, but I feel... less than a man. Bah.
Gender conformity is an unpleasant thing.

What? Are you referring to the last line? Because I meant less as in a child, not a woman.

Retracted. :)

Soguru

« Reply #12560 on: November 14, 2014, 03:27:20 PM »
I went to Twin Peaks today and had a nice margarita. Damn, it must have been a good one because I drank it like it was a shot.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 04:45:35 PM by Soguru »

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1269
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
« Reply #12561 on: November 14, 2014, 06:31:28 PM »
I went to Twin Peaks today and had a nice margarita. Damn, it must have been a good one because I drank it like it was a shot.

I hear they have decent coffee too.
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Soguru

« Reply #12562 on: November 14, 2014, 07:25:08 PM »

I hear they have decent coffee too.
Maybe so, but that's not what they're known for. That's right! They're known for having a great atmosphere that reminds you of a really nice Lodge in the mountains. ;D

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5708
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #12563 on: November 15, 2014, 06:48:17 PM »
Now that we have Dumb and Dumber To, we need to have a Wayne's World 3, Bill and Ted 3, and have them all combine into an Avengers style crossover that is like a remake of It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World.

Soguru

« Reply #12564 on: November 15, 2014, 07:40:01 PM »
Now that we have Dumb and Dumber To, we need to have a Wayne's World 3, Bill and Ted 3, and have them all combine into an Avengers style crossover that is like a remake of It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World.
The guys from Weekend at Bernie's need a shot too.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #12565 on: November 15, 2014, 07:40:47 PM »
You know the song Accidentally In Love? Every time I hear that and it gets to the part that goes "Come on, come on," my brain automatically fills it in with "Do the locomotion". Sometimes I worry about me.

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #12566 on: November 15, 2014, 07:45:46 PM »
The guys from Weekend at Bernie's need a shot too.

Fuck it, lets cross it over with Beverly Hills Cop also. 

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2638
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #12567 on: November 15, 2014, 11:21:55 PM »

You all would love that idea. Until they started doing it. And then you would hate it so, so much.
FINE

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1269
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
« Reply #12568 on: November 15, 2014, 11:40:34 PM »

You all would love that idea. Until they started doing it. And then you would hate it so, so much.

I wouldn't want Bill & Ted in that mess, seems very un-Station.
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Soguru

« Reply #12569 on: November 17, 2014, 09:38:55 PM »
I just got this feedback on eBay:

" Á Þlèå$µ®è †º dº bµ$îñè$$ wî†h."

Fuck you.
meh... I'd rather get that kind of feedback than none at all, especially when it's from a buyer.

I have my own practice when it comes to spoiling things. I have this habit of misleading people about what happens in a TV show or movie to keep them from figuring out any potential spoilers ahead of time.