Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1790110 times)

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5712
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #12390 on: November 03, 2014, 11:08:12 AM »
Other young women, it's time we had the talk... leggings aren't pants. I love leggings. They're comfortable, and they make my butt and legs look awesome. But they're not pants. If you want to show off your ass, that's fine. No problem. but wear a top or something over it. Tunics look really good with leggings. :P

Attractive young women, please disregard Quantum Vagina's post. That is all.
Who qualitfies as an attractive woman, for this criteria, is very subjective. As such all women are to defer to the ruling judgement panel of guys, run by my pervy uncle Earl.

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6861
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #12391 on: November 03, 2014, 11:50:55 AM »
Other young women, it's time we had the talk... leggings aren't pants. I love leggings. They're comfortable, and they make my butt and legs look awesome. But they're not pants. If you want to show off your ass, that's fine. No problem. but wear a top or something over it. Tunics look really good with leggings. :P

Who qualitfies as an attractive woman, for this criteria, is very subjective. As such all women are to defer to the ruling judgement panel of guys, run by my pervy uncle Earl.

if we are going solely by the leggings, then conventional wisdom* states there's a required waist-to-hip ratio of between 0.67 and 0.8.

*note: "conventional wisdom" is often insane.
dF = 0
d*F = J

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #12392 on: November 03, 2014, 12:35:27 PM »
Just got my first ever sports bra. It's like a hug that's supporting my irritated breasts. God damn, how did I live without this? I mean, I didn't always need it, but I still should've worn them... recommended to everyone ever.

Offline anais.butterfly

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1382
  • Monkey Brains!
« Reply #12393 on: November 03, 2014, 02:19:52 PM »

Also, all attractive men (and I mean attractive to my standards) should never wear shirts and grow sexy beards.
Anais is the Coolest Butterfly I know  ;D

Offline anais.butterfly

• Liked: 1382
  • Monkey Brains!
« Reply #12394 on: November 03, 2014, 02:20:49 PM »
I don't often have Chipotle, but when I do....damn is it good! *nom nom nom*
Anais is the Coolest Butterfly I know  ;D

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 527
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
« Reply #12395 on: November 03, 2014, 03:00:38 PM »

D00hickey is your pervy uncle?  And his real name is Earl?  That answers a *lot* of questions I've had about this place!
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 8272
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #12396 on: November 03, 2014, 03:14:36 PM »
Just got my first ever sports bra. It's like a hug that's supporting my irritated breasts. God damn, how did I live without this? I mean, I didn't always need it, but I still should've worn them... recommended to everyone ever.

I know exactly what you mean! I just got this banana hammock. It really cups my testicles nicely. Not too snug. Plenty of breathing room. Really enjoying it.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #12397 on: November 03, 2014, 03:23:21 PM »

I know exactly what you mean! I just got this banana hammock. It really cups my testicles nicely. Not too snug. Plenty of breathing room. Really enjoying it.
:gouge:

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #12398 on: November 03, 2014, 05:29:35 PM »

I'm glad you're enjoying your banana hammock! I've heard they can be quite comfy. :D

Soguru

« Reply #12399 on: November 03, 2014, 07:15:42 PM »
Speaking on the subject of attractiveness, I am very disturbed by the standards some men assign to how women should look. Why do our crippled and distorted standards of beauty require women whose ribs are showing through their skin?

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4648
« Reply #12400 on: November 03, 2014, 07:18:32 PM »
So there's going to be a film about slowly dying teen vampires making crystal meth...

...not sure of the reception for 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Bad'
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 527
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
« Reply #12401 on: November 03, 2014, 07:53:26 PM »
Speaking on the subject of attractiveness, I am very disturbed by the standards some men assign to how women should look. Why do our crippled and distorted standards of beauty require women whose ribs are showing through their skin?

It's the world of fashion that hypes that, and ironically, the men in that world don't  find women particularly attractive.
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline d00hickey

• Liked: 478
  • Rohan Stan the Jelly Man
« Reply #12402 on: November 03, 2014, 08:20:09 PM »
I don't find that attractive at all. I don't think I really know any men that think that's attractive.

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2383
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #12403 on: November 04, 2014, 04:07:59 AM »
I don't find that attractive at all. I don't think I really know any men that think that's attractive.

It kind of depends on the women.  Some actually are naturally skinny and look attractive when they're skinny.  Many more are forcing themselves and end up looking like they're sick.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1269
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
« Reply #12404 on: November 04, 2014, 05:32:36 AM »
I'm not sure how what women wear is any of my business.
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)