Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1787391 times)

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 527
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #11655 on: August 11, 2014, 05:57:26 PM »
I hate to hear you need anti-depressants, but thrilled you found one that works!
YAY!

Oh, Lembach! The Morrisey...it must have been so hard for you! Wow.  "I wrote this song during a particularly sad point in my life...breakfast, actually." Mike as Morrisey

I'm hyper-sensitive to anti-depressants. I can't any of them.  Tried for 20 years.

I suffer from anxiety attacks, actually.  :speechless:
But thank you.  :)

ha ha!  Yes, I enjoyed that immensely! Frank was really great in that.  i had forgotten how funny that was!  Thanks!

I suffer from chronic anxiety.  Suposedly, being chronically anxious made me chronically  depressed.  So, clinical depression in addition to "Generalized Anxiety Disorder."  I take clonazepam (klonopin) for the anxiety, nothing for the depression.   Funny thing is, the chronic anxiety came from chronic pain, which occurred when the USAF let some university students operate on my spine..6 times.  :angry:  They repeatedly damaged my spine and veterbrae, so I had to have a disc replaced with a small chunk of my hip bone.  That also went badly wrong.  So, discharged from the Air Force, and told to learn to live with it.  They can't give you a lifetime of narcotic pain pills, because they stop working and you have to increase the dosage constantly, which results in addiction or  overdose.  So, I take nothing for pain, even though it's severe.
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1269
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
« Reply #11656 on: August 11, 2014, 09:19:00 PM »
Does anyone here live near Ferguson, Missouri?  Police assassinating a kid, then intimidating mourners and now throwing smoke bombs at protestors/threatening media.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 09:33:12 PM by ScottotD »
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #11657 on: August 11, 2014, 11:09:56 PM »
Two! Two days until Godzilla! Ah ha ha ha ha!

ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #11658 on: August 12, 2014, 06:47:16 AM »
Gaza, ISIS, cops executing people in the US, the disgusting ultra-conservative government we have here and Robin Williams (apparently) giving up the fight with his demons... it's been some very dark times.
Agreed. Along with personal issues going on behind the scenes in my world makes it quite challenging to stay up-beat these days :-[

Unky Des

« Reply #11659 on: August 12, 2014, 08:34:29 AM »
Gaza, ISIS, cops executing people in the US, the disgusting ultra-conservative government we have here and Robin Williams (apparently) giving up the fight with his demons... it's been some very dark times.
Agreed. Along with personal issues going on behind the scenes in my world makes it quite challenging to stay up-beat these days :-[
With you, bro.

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #11660 on: August 12, 2014, 09:28:17 AM »
You guys can hug it out now, you know you want to.

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #11661 on: August 12, 2014, 10:09:12 AM »

No one liked my imitation of the count?  It has lightning and everything!
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2383
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #11662 on: August 12, 2014, 10:11:16 AM »
Came in late, but I liked it.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #11663 on: August 12, 2014, 10:30:55 AM »

I won't be going so Yay for Lightning and everything.. :o

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #11664 on: August 12, 2014, 10:34:27 AM »

I've never asked-  Are you in the US, or another country? I can't quite figure out from your posts where you reside.    In other words, are you not going because the show's not available? or just doing other things?
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #11665 on: August 12, 2014, 10:44:50 AM »

I've never asked-  Are you in the US, or another country? I can't quite figure out from your posts where you reside.    In other words, are you not going because the show's not available? or just doing other things?
I'm back in the states till December. My profile specifies my locale.. I'll usually post in my vacation thread when I'm not in the country.
Just doing other things with regards to my home based business is more of a priority right now than pleasure :-\

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #11666 on: August 12, 2014, 11:30:15 AM »

I'm back in the states till December. My profile specifies my locale.. I'll usually post in my vacation thread when I'm not in the country.
Just doing other things with regards to my home based business is more of a priority right now than pleasure :-\

Ah. Sorry you can't make it, but life comes before entertainment!  Apologies for not thinking of looking at your profile.  8)
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • There can be Only 1...
« Reply #11667 on: August 12, 2014, 11:36:51 AM »

Ah. Sorry you can't make it, but life comes before entertainment!  Apologies for not thinking of looking at your profile.  8)
I usually can't make it to these live shows anyway because they're some 20 miles away in Charlotte, and I despise Charlotte traffic  :-\

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #11668 on: August 12, 2014, 12:46:04 PM »

I usually can't make it to these live shows anyway because they're some 20 miles away in Charlotte, and I despise Charlotte traffic  :-\
I understand.  The Memphis theater is located at the end of a 10 year, 20 mile construction project.
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Unky Des

« Reply #11669 on: August 12, 2014, 03:47:13 PM »
The phrase "he sleeps with the fishes" loses its aura of menace when you realize that's where mermaids come from.