login

Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1787635 times)

Quantum Vagina

Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #11235 on: July 07, 2014, 06:54:54 AM »
Comcast is the devil... unfortunately, I must strike a bargain with them and end my time with CenturyLink. I do hate CL, though...

It's like choosing between "shit" and "rectal ejecta."    Good luck!

Made my call into Comcast. It's actually going to be a dollar less than we were paying for for our year with CenturyLink.

I'm not going to get it until Friday, though, so my streaming Amnesia will have to wait until NEXT week. I thought I was going to be able to run out and get a package myself, but it seems that that's not an option. They did discount their "professional install", though, so it's only 10 bucks more than the installation package would've been.

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 527
  • Just letting fly with a flat "douchebag"
« Reply #11236 on: July 07, 2014, 06:18:52 PM »
QV,   I hope you are happy with them.  I've never tried Comcast.  I was going to switch from ATT to Comcast, but my niece was having such a bad experience with them, I decided to stay with ATT for now.   If it's really good service, please let us know!
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 8272
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #11237 on: July 07, 2014, 06:39:47 PM »
Comcrap is the purulent drippings of Satan's diseased testicles.

QV will rue this decision.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #11238 on: July 07, 2014, 07:30:55 PM »
I already agreed that they were the devil, what more do you want from me?  :'(

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #11239 on: July 07, 2014, 07:36:22 PM »
He clearly hasnt rubbed it in enough.

I know, I know.  Thats what she said.

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Offline d00hickey

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 478
  • Rohan Stan the Jelly Man
« Reply #11240 on: July 07, 2014, 07:53:28 PM »
I despise Comcast but it is literally my only option. I can't even get satellite because there's a big ass mountain in the way. Less than a mile down the road a local company laid some fiber and I really hope they get to my house someday.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #11241 on: July 07, 2014, 08:00:59 PM »
I despise Comcast but it is literally my only option. I can't even get satellite because there's a big ass mountain in the way. Less than a mile down the road a local company laid some fiber and I really hope they get to my house someday.

The only reasons I'm getting Comcast are that I'm dead tired of Century link being such a pain in the ass, better speeds and it's cheaper. After a year's up, I'll either lower my speed or find something else. 3 years of headaches with CenturyLink and that shitty service have pissed me off enough to prompt me to switch.

Also Cable>DSL. FACT. Can't believe I was able to go back to DSL after having been on cable for years while I was in Manhattan.

Offline Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 1537
« Reply #11242 on: July 07, 2014, 08:10:07 PM »

The only reasons I'm getting Comcast are that I'm dead tired of Century link being such a pain in the ass, better speeds and it's cheaper. After a year's up, I'll either lower my speed or find something else. 3 years of headaches with CenturyLink and that shitty service have pissed me off enough to prompt me to switch.

Also Cable>DSL. FACT. Can't believe I was able to go back to DSL after having been on cable for years while I was in Manhattan.

You were actually able to get OFF TimeWarner cable in Manhattan?  Cause it's been my experience that they make it as inconvenient and painful as possible to return any of their equipment.  It took me 3.5 hours of waiting in line to return the power cord for a bad modem. 

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #11243 on: July 07, 2014, 11:15:39 PM »
I already agreed that they were the devil, what more do you want from me?  :'(

Rue, I tell you!

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #11244 on: July 08, 2014, 05:12:41 AM »
What about former Golden Girls actress Rue McClanahan?

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #11245 on: July 08, 2014, 08:00:06 AM »

She was great in Starship Poopers!  Of course, her internet service sucked...you might even say she rued it.
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #11246 on: July 08, 2014, 08:29:59 AM »

You were actually able to get OFF TimeWarner cable in Manhattan?  Cause it's been my experience that they make it as inconvenient and painful as possible to return any of their equipment.  It took me 3.5 hours of waiting in line to return the power cord for a bad modem.

Sorry, unclear. Manhattan, Kansas. Only town know Kansas I'd consider living in again. My aunt had Cox cable and Internet services.

Online RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #11247 on: July 08, 2014, 09:37:32 AM »
Just had to move and park our part time assistant's car out of the street and park it in our front grass area cause she couldn't do it herself..
She's 18 (going on 19) and only recently got her Learner's permit, and is supposedly going for her actual driver's license sometime next week..
What I just did (as she watched) was very similar to a 3 point turn and is one of the requirements to pass to get your SC driver's license.
Yeah I don't think she's ready :-\

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #11248 on: July 08, 2014, 04:34:10 PM »

She was great in Starship Poopers!  Of course, her internet service sucked...you might even say she rued it.

Don't forget "Hollywood After Dark" where we get to see her as a stripper!
(The guys riffed on this movie during their brief "Film Crew" incarnation, by the way.)

Offline Miku Fan

• Climbed El Capitan
« Reply #11249 on: July 08, 2014, 06:13:58 PM »

Don't forget "Hollywood After Dark" where we get to see her as a stripper!
(The guys riffed on this movie during their brief "Film Crew" incarnation, by the way.)

Wow. I DID forget about that!  I wish you hadn't reminded me.  :o
ミクさんは世界で一番お姫さま!