Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1808843 times)

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1269
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #10305 on: March 03, 2014, 07:52:42 AM »
I watched the monologue and some of the songs, seemed fun.
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #10306 on: March 03, 2014, 09:09:46 AM »
The only thing I care about is that I don't want Leonardo DiCaprio to win an Oscar, EVER. He'll die a legend, and there WILL be a biopic of him. The actor portraying Leo will get an Oscar for the role in the cruelest twist of irony ever. It has been foretold in the scrolls.

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #10307 on: March 03, 2014, 09:50:12 AM »
Idina Menzel, or Adelle Dazeem, whatevs, has a voice that always makes me cry.

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 8272
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #10308 on: March 03, 2014, 01:11:19 PM »
The Oscars were last night?

J/K, I knew about them because they mentioned it on the Talking Dead.

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 415
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
« Reply #10309 on: March 04, 2014, 02:29:10 PM »
Proper usage of Spam. 

1. Drop unopened can into garbage
2. Take garbage to the curb

Pfft. Whatevs.
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #10310 on: March 04, 2014, 03:38:36 PM »
9 months before I was born, I went to a party with my dad, but left with my mom.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4662
« Reply #10311 on: March 04, 2014, 03:42:51 PM »
Idina Menzel, or Adelle Dazeem, whatevs, has a voice that always makes me cry.

Funny... Disembaudio does that for me. ;D
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #10312 on: March 04, 2014, 05:54:41 PM »
People say Miley Cyrus can't act?

...But I know there were a few people here who were crying that her performance on the MTV VMA's was a real 'jeer/twerker'.
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline anais.butterfly

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1382
  • Monkey Brains!
« Reply #10313 on: March 04, 2014, 06:00:24 PM »
Randomly, I am posting this from a Miley concert. Times like this, I miss not having a boyfriend I,can drag to things like this.
Anais is the Coolest Butterfly I know  ;D

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #10314 on: March 04, 2014, 06:13:02 PM »
You couldnt get a boyfriend there.  Maybe a husband or someone you are blackmailing...

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
« Reply #10315 on: March 04, 2014, 06:25:21 PM »
Randomly, I am posting this from a Miley concert. Times like this, I miss not having a boyfriend I,can drag to things like this.

Wow that is a coincidence (given my intended-as-amusing post just above yours appearing while you are at a concert)!  I think she's got some singing talent and I've got maybe 4-5 of her tunes on my iPod (don't know about her songwriting, haven't heard enough of her recent stuff).  Since maybe my teens I don't think I have written off someone's whole artistic output just because of how I perceive them to be.  While it might be difficult to find a guy who'd want to go to a concert like hers, there are a wide range of people's musical tastes, and hopefully when you are ready you can find someone with similar musical taste who would go with you and enjoy it.

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2654
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #10316 on: March 04, 2014, 06:27:33 PM »
I miss not having a boyfriend I,can drag to things like this.

Hmmm. I might be able to see the problem...
FINE

Offline anais.butterfly

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1382
  • Monkey Brains!
« Reply #10317 on: March 04, 2014, 06:37:33 PM »
Is it that weird that someone might love me enough to go with me just to make me happy? Because,according to my other guy friends they,get,dragged,to shit by their girlfriends all the time.

whatever, I'm not worth any of that I'm sure
Anais is the Coolest Butterfly I know  ;D

Offline Edward J Grug III

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2654
  • Forum Tokens Collected: 5000
    • Glorious Bounty
« Reply #10318 on: March 04, 2014, 06:50:36 PM »
Is it that weird that someone might love me enough to go with me just to make me happy? Because,according to my other guy friends they,get,dragged,to shit by their girlfriends all the time.

It wasn't a judgement on your worth at all, but the idea of wanting to inflict something your partner hates on them, which is bizarrely common, it seems.

My wife and I would never inflict things the other hates on them. I find it weird that you'd want your partner to have a bad time, and probably diminish your enjoyment of the thing you like too.
FINE

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2666
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #10319 on: March 04, 2014, 07:46:42 PM »

It wasn't a judgement on your worth at all, but the idea of wanting to inflict something your partner hates on them, which is bizarrely common, it seems.

My wife and I would never inflict things the other hates on them. I find it weird that you'd want your partner to have a bad time, and probably diminish your enjoyment of the thing you like too.

Yes, that is an all too common attitude.  Expecting someone else to do something they hate just because "they love you".  Completely ignoring the fact that doing so shows a lack of love for that someone else.