login

Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1807164 times)

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3897
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #10275 on: March 01, 2014, 07:42:16 AM »
Not everyone has all the mountains of insight you do!
Touche :duel:

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2386
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #10276 on: March 01, 2014, 07:44:34 AM »
Over the Top was a guilty pleasure bad movie for me before I knew Rifftrax even existed.  With the Rifftrax it became utter brilliance.
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Online Pak-Man

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3212
  • Insert $0.25 to Play!
« Reply #10277 on: March 01, 2014, 11:22:54 AM »
Doc McStuffins doesn't look Irish...

Offline d00hickey

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 478
  • Rohan Stan the Jelly Man
« Reply #10278 on: March 01, 2014, 01:23:25 PM »
Wouldn't it be awesome if the Rifftrax Forums didn't suck so much on a mobile phone?

Offline Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 1547
« Reply #10279 on: March 01, 2014, 01:28:23 PM »
Wouldn't it be awesome if the Rifftrax Forums didn't suck so much on a mobile phone?

Yes. I've seen worse, but yes.

Offline BathTub

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 356
« Reply #10280 on: March 01, 2014, 04:54:08 PM »
No YouTube button instantly dates the forum software!

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 415
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
« Reply #10281 on: March 01, 2014, 08:01:53 PM »
Passive aggressive bullshit really gets on my nerves.

Stay out of the politics thread then...

Done, and DONE.
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 415
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
« Reply #10282 on: March 01, 2014, 08:03:32 PM »
Passive aggressive bullshit really gets on my nerves.

Stay out of the politics thread then...

Avoid humanity as a whole then...

I don't agree with that. I've been pretty successful in weeding people like that out of my life. It can be done.
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #10283 on: March 01, 2014, 08:18:46 PM »
I just watched a grown man pantomiming cunnilingus on Youtube. The best part? It was intended for vegan women, or gay vegan men he supposed. It was the funniest god damned thing I've seen in like a week. Every time he said "Vegan Vagina", I busted up laughing. Towards the end I was crying with laughter, and that debuff got refreshed every time I looked at the screen. JEEZ, I needed a good laugh. That's favorited for the next time I get depressed.

Offline d00hickey

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 478
  • Rohan Stan the Jelly Man
« Reply #10284 on: March 01, 2014, 11:59:08 PM »
There's no thread of it's own yet so I'll post it here:

My dad sells Hormel pretty much all of their packaging equipment, and a lot of their paper products for all of their plants throughout the US.  He has a couple other customers, but the big one is Hormel.  I grew up on spam, and we'd take their beef stew camping because you could boil the plastic containers in a pot.  Spam isn't bad if you mix it with other stuff, but I can't have spam sandwiches anymore.  Had way too many as a kid.

Anyway, I can't wait for my dad to watch the new Rifftrax short.  The movie was made before he was selling them packaging, but I'm sure he's replaced a lot of the packaging machines in that video with newer ones.  I bet he'll get a big kick out it.  Though I doubt his buddies at Hormel would like it.  Mike, Kevin and Bill are a little harsh on Hormel (and rightfully so for the most part.  A lot of their food is pretty generic and awful in my opinion.)

I bet there is a good chance your Dad knows my Dad. He used to manage a company that produced the film (plastic sheets) and sold them to all the major packaging producers in the country including Hormel at some points. I asked him and he told me Hormel packaged a lot of stuff over the years but are most famous for their canned products, and he did not work with any kind of can packaging, only plastic bagged products.   

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #10285 on: March 02, 2014, 07:00:10 AM »
  I grew up on spam, and we'd take their beef stew camping because you could boil the plastic containers in a pot.  Spam isn't bad if you mix it with other stuff, but I can't have spam sandwiches anymore.  Had way too many as a kid.

Well theres a new thread right there.  Variety of Cell's Complete Guide to Spam.  The proper usage of Spam, recipes to use it with, dishes you should never put Spam in and so forth.

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2386
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #10286 on: March 02, 2014, 07:01:50 AM »
  I grew up on spam, and we'd take their beef stew camping because you could boil the plastic containers in a pot.  Spam isn't bad if you mix it with other stuff, but I can't have spam sandwiches anymore.  Had way too many as a kid.

Well theres a new thread right there.  Variety of Cell's Complete Guide to Spam.  The proper usage of Spam, recipes to use it with, dishes you should never put Spam in and so forth.

Can you do Spam, Eggs, Sausage and Spam without the Spam then?
RoninFoxTrax Presents Rocky

gum.co/RFTrocky

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #10287 on: March 02, 2014, 09:13:20 AM »
So last night was one of those snowy evenings where someone backs into the side of your car, flees the scene and rolls their SUV into the garden of a house on a quiet suburban residential street.

I've had better nights.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3897
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #10288 on: March 02, 2014, 09:20:56 AM »
So last night was one of those snowy evenings where someone backs into the side of your car, flees the scene and rolls their SUV into the garden of a house on a quiet suburban residential street.

I've had better nights.
It's so cooooold in the 'D' ...  :-X

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5898
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #10289 on: March 02, 2014, 09:23:24 AM »

I've had better nights.
It's so cooooold in the 'D' ...  :-X
Is it tenaciously cold?