login

Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1790137 times)

Online Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 1537
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #9270 on: November 10, 2013, 05:01:49 PM »
Cool.  You gonna' start wearing a green hood and patrol your neighborhood now? :)

Dennis Moore, Dennis Moore
Riding through the land
Without a merry band
He steals from the poor
And gives to the rich
Stupid bitch

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #9271 on: November 10, 2013, 05:14:44 PM »

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6861
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #9272 on: November 10, 2013, 05:21:23 PM »
Cool.  You gonna' start wearing a green hood and patrol your neighborhood now? :)

Riding through the land
Without a merry band
He steals from the poor
And gives to the rich
Stupid bitch

you stay away from my lupins! :angry:
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4649
« Reply #9273 on: November 10, 2013, 05:48:50 PM »

Riding through the land
Without a merry band
He steals from the poor
And gives to the rich
Stupid bitch

I was thinking more...

[I also highly suspect that's why Tripe called him 'Oliver'. :)]
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2383
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #9274 on: November 10, 2013, 05:57:09 PM »

Riding through the land
Without a merry band
He steals from the poor
And gives to the rich
Stupid bitch

I was thinking more...

The name at the bottom of the target contributed too, I think.  This puzzle is really starting to pull together.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4649
« Reply #9275 on: November 10, 2013, 06:04:38 PM »
Riding through the land
Without a merry band
He steals from the poor
And gives to the rich
Stupid bitch
I was thinking more...

The name at the bottom of the target contributed too, I think.  This puzzle is really starting to pull together.

OKAY!:  Time 9:02pm 11/10/2013 - I am officially 'out of it' from last week's drains.  I am very detail oriented [others here: "Nooooo ::)"] and I didn't even notice the friggin' company name on the target. :P
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #9276 on: November 10, 2013, 06:18:46 PM »
Yeah I think, if I owned an archery school, I'd include that somewhere in the business name.

Online Variety of Cells

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 1537
« Reply #9277 on: November 10, 2013, 06:36:43 PM »
Ahhh, had to look up the reference.  Don't know anything about Green Arrow.  Fun coincidence.  Queens Archery is in Queens New York.  The people there aren't quite that clever to name it after something cool like that.

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #9278 on: November 10, 2013, 07:06:37 PM »
I've been incredibly exhausted and emotionally extended all day, for no apparent reason. I also noticed today that, though I haven't been dressing particularly ladylike these past few days(read:pajamas all times I'm not exercising), I've been feeling a lot more comfortable with myself. I don't know if it's some combination of positive happenings or what, but I'm feeling good.

Offline Space version 2.0

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 719
« Reply #9279 on: November 11, 2013, 06:28:45 AM »
The other day I intended to order the 3D version of the Extended Edition of The Hobbit that comes with the statue (I'm a sucker for things like that). Didn't realize until it arrived that I accidentally ordered the standard Blu Ray. I considered returning it, but then decided that I will just go buy the 3D version from Best Buy and gift the standard one to my brother. When I finally opened the box I find that despite the packaging and receipt saying it was just the standard version, somehow the 3D version was inside.
So thank you Amazon for accidentally saving me $10.

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3563
  • All joking a salad.
« Reply #9280 on: November 11, 2013, 06:56:43 AM »
Fiance bought me archery lessons for my birthday.  They were awesome, and so is she.

I'm sorry to say this about your fiance, but she looks a bit manish.

Offline Thrifty Version II

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 556
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #9281 on: November 11, 2013, 08:23:18 AM »
Glenn Morshower, aka Aaron Pierce from 24, is gonna be at some podunk acting school up the street from my house (like, it's a 10 minute walk to get there) on Friday.  I really should take advantage and buy a ticket for the meet and greet thing he's doing.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #9282 on: November 11, 2013, 08:51:51 AM »
Not sure where else to put this..
Amazon Taps Post Office For Sunday Deliveries; A Win-Win?

November 11, 201310:05 AM

Much of the talk in recent years about how the U.S. Postal Service could stem has been about the things it might stop doing — most notably, delivering the mail on Saturdays.

Now, there's word that with the Postal Service for Sunday delivery of packages. The service begins immediately in the Los Angeles and New York City metropolitan areas and is planned to expand next year to other metros, including Dallas, Houston, New Orleans and Phoenix.

The early analyses of the deal say it's a winner for both sides.

For the Postal Service, , the deal offers "a chance to take some business from United Parcel Service and FedEx, which do not deliver on Sundays. Now, some orders that would have been handled by either of those carriers for Monday delivery will go through the Postal Service and arrive on Sunday."

Package delivery is a profitable part of the Postal Service's business, unlike money-losing delivery of Saturday mail.

, the Postal Service will deliver the packages "at regular rates. ... Previously, a shipper had to use its pricey Express Mail service and pay an extra fee for Sunday delivery." The Postal Service, adds the Post, "said it would increase staffing in the locations where Amazon will offer the service, but did not offer specific numbers. ... [It] also declined to comment on how much additional revenue the new initiative is expected to bring."

Amazon, meanwhile, "won't change shipping prices for customers" who want Sunday delivery, .

But the online shopping giant "is seeking to siphon away customers from Target Corp. and other retailers," Bloomberg adds, at a time when it is "also facing competition from online-shopping sites that are rolling out new services to get products to customers more quickly and efficiently. EBay Inc. offers deliveries under an hour, seven days a week, for some products, and Wal-Mart Stores Inc. operates a same-day delivery service for groceries and household goods."

Beyond the issue of what it means for both sides of the deal, we have a question.
I'd like to hear Lembach's take on this.. 8)

Offline anais.butterfly

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1382
  • Monkey Brains!
« Reply #9283 on: November 11, 2013, 09:17:01 AM »
And BTAs......

Does that mean postal workers are working 7 days a week now?
Anais is the Coolest Butterfly I know  ;D

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5712
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #9284 on: November 11, 2013, 09:25:28 AM »
Glenn Morshower, aka Aaron Pierce from 24, is gonna be at some podunk acting school up the street from my house (like, it's a 10 minute walk to get there) on Friday.  I really should take advantage and buy a ticket for the meet and greet thing he's doing.
The guy who reassigns people in movies?