login

Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1790760 times)

UncleDesmond

Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #8745 on: October 02, 2013, 03:20:08 PM »
I always thought that kind of girl didn't exist.  I'm glad to be wrong.

...and the search begins...
...meh... I had "that sort of relationship" with a girl for a half a year, but it just felt like a six-month stand.

Building a long standing relationship on sex is like building a house out of siding.

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2383
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #8746 on: October 02, 2013, 04:06:18 PM »
The kangaroo mascot from the Speedy Cash commercials appears to be male...so why does he have a pouch?
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5713
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #8747 on: October 02, 2013, 05:18:56 PM »
The kangaroo mascot from the Speedy Cash commercials appears to be male...so why does he have a pouch?
The same reason the male lead character in Barnyard (a "bull") had udders.  The people who make movies and commercials don't know shit about animals.
So...the people who made Mr. B Natural didn't know anything about men?

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5713
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #8748 on: October 02, 2013, 05:19:37 PM »
I always thought that kind of girl didn't exist.  I'm glad to be wrong.

...and the search begins...
I love how that post fits with your avatar gif.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4650
« Reply #8749 on: October 02, 2013, 05:25:37 PM »
You don't suppose Guillermo del Toro might have seen Neon Genesis Evangelion*, do you?

* (and a host of other anime')
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #8750 on: October 03, 2013, 01:34:42 AM »
I kind of am unhappy with my name. I'm currently going by Cora, which I like, but I'm not sure I want to stick with it. Mainly because its partially my game name, and separate just seems better. I can't think of any I like though. -w-

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4650
« Reply #8751 on: October 03, 2013, 02:21:39 AM »
I kind of am unhappy with my name. I'm currently going by Cora, which I like, but I'm not sure I want to stick with it. Mainly because its partially my game name, and separate just seems better. I can't think of any I like though. -w-

Maybe, since you are being born into your new self, look at some baby-name books.  Look for names that mean something that is important to you and see if any of them feel right.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 10:47:01 AM by LucasM »
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Thrifty Version II

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 556
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #8752 on: October 03, 2013, 06:20:48 AM »
The Tapped Out Halloween event is kind of humdrum.  Tapping ghosts is moderately fun, but doing it thousands of times is not.  It's nice to have new quests, and I wasn't expecting some of these new characters.  They added Maude Flanders' Ghost, Suzanne the Witch, Kodos, a vampire skin for Mr. Burns, and Boobarella.  I still want some more of the core characters, like Gil, Judge Snyder, Lindsay Naegle and Cookie Quan.

Offline Thrifty Version II

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 556
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #8753 on: October 03, 2013, 06:22:01 AM »
I'll tell you, if Bill Gates doesn't have clean sheets on his bed every night, he's not taking appropriate advantage of his wealth.

I love getting into bed on the day I've washed all of the bedding.  The only way it would be better is if I weren't doing it alone.
I would say that it's not worth the hassle of making the and putting the sheets in that often, but he would probably have servants for that.

Offline Space version 2.0

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 719
« Reply #8754 on: October 03, 2013, 06:51:06 AM »
The Tapped Out Halloween event is kind of humdrum.  Tapping ghosts is moderately fun, but doing it thousands of times is not.  It's nice to have new quests, and I wasn't expecting some of these new characters.  They added Maude Flanders' Ghost, Suzanne the Witch, Kodos, a vampire skin for Mr. Burns, and Boobarella.  I still want some more of the core characters, like Gil, Judge Snyder, Lindsay Naegle and Cookie Quan.

Cookie was on one of the screens for a level up, so I assume she will be popping up soon.
I just hope they add Roy soon.

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3563
  • All joking a salad.
« Reply #8755 on: October 03, 2013, 07:13:56 AM »

Oooo...can we help?

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #8756 on: October 03, 2013, 07:18:07 AM »
How about Phillipa?

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6861
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #8757 on: October 03, 2013, 07:44:54 AM »
june-bob mchowdypants?
dF = 0
d*F = J

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #8758 on: October 03, 2013, 08:41:45 AM »

Offline Kete

• Dragon Ryder
  • Liked: 3563
  • All joking a salad.
« Reply #8759 on: October 03, 2013, 08:54:59 AM »
Do you want to have no connection whatsoever?  What about a name that just starts with C?