login

Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1787413 times)

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6861
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #8535 on: September 14, 2013, 08:40:52 AM »
can't sleep, clown'll eat me.
dF = 0
d*F = J

UncleDesmond

« Reply #8536 on: September 16, 2013, 05:37:05 PM »
Not sure if my problems at work are causing my depression, or if my depression is causing me problems at work.

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 8272
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #8537 on: September 16, 2013, 09:01:29 PM »
You ever just wonder at all the breeds of dogs that humans have selectively bred over the last 33,000–36,000 years and think:

"If we ever uplift them to our level of intelligence, we have a lot to answer for."?

Offline MSTJedi

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 604
  • In a not too distant future far, far away. . . .
    • Facebook
« Reply #8538 on: September 17, 2013, 12:00:36 AM »
Not sure if my problems at work are causing my depression, or if my depression is causing me problems at work.

First one. Work is to blame for everything.

I highly endorse this comment.

Offline anais.butterfly

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1382
  • Monkey Brains!
« Reply #8539 on: September 17, 2013, 04:52:16 AM »

First one. Work is to blame for everything.

I highly endorse this comment.

And unlike beer, it is only the cause and not also the solution.
Anais is the Coolest Butterfly I know  ;D

Offline bta

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 739
  • Sort this; deliver that; I'll make 'em all pay.
« Reply #8540 on: September 17, 2013, 05:05:41 PM »
Somebody in Hong Kong asked me to send them a postcard about what I think the meaning of "white" is.  It's on this postcard sharing website I belong to.  They don't speak good English, so I don't think that is really what they want me to talk about but I did anyway.  I managed to end up talking about "Walter White" which made it pretty epic.  This is the postcard:
\()/ 3~ \()/

UncleDesmond

« Reply #8541 on: September 17, 2013, 05:37:03 PM »
You ever just wonder at all the breeds of dogs that humans have selectively bred over the last 33,000–36,000 years and think:

"If we ever uplift them to our level of intelligence, we have a lot to answer for."?
On a similar thought: how long will it be until the only deer left are ones with genes that cause them to NOT wait by the roadside and then jump in front of your car.

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
« Reply #8542 on: September 17, 2013, 05:53:08 PM »

On a similar thought: how long will it be until the only deer left are ones with genes that cause them to NOT wait by the roadside and then jump in front of your car.

well, that's learned behaviour not genetics. so: never.
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline Thrifty Version II

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 556
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #8543 on: September 17, 2013, 05:57:58 PM »

No see, that's just what we want you to think.

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
« Reply #8544 on: September 17, 2013, 05:59:02 PM »

wait, you're a deer? ???
dF = 0
d*F = J

Quantum Vagina

« Reply #8545 on: September 17, 2013, 06:10:41 PM »
Doesn't matter. Deer are horrible creatures and, much like raptors, should all be destroyed.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4643
« Reply #8546 on: September 17, 2013, 06:23:35 PM »

Until the socially active deer making political statements over the encroachment of man into their habitats cease their activities, and those deer depressed over that encroachment receive proper treatment, the suicide rate among deer will simply not decline.  An unfortunate truth.
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5708
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #8547 on: September 17, 2013, 06:24:52 PM »
Doesn't matter. Deer are horrible creatures and, much like raptors, should all be destroyed.
^^^ THIS! This, a million times!

I know deer are just animals, but I've never understood how they could have natural instincts to keep them wary of bears, and yet aren't afraid of the huge, roaring, fast running monster with glowing eyes that smells like gasoline and motor oil!

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #8548 on: September 17, 2013, 06:25:03 PM »
Aww they're doing a huge exhibit of dinosaur skeletons at one of the science museums near me and every time I look at the Utah raptor I wish I could pet a live one.

Offline Thrifty Version II

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 556
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #8549 on: September 17, 2013, 06:40:18 PM »

wait, you're a deer? ???
Don't be silly.  Deer cannot type on keyboards.... yet.

I'm a geneticist breeding deer to perform behaviors that annoy humans.