Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1788270 times)

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #8130 on: August 10, 2013, 06:27:12 AM »
Then it was an evil evil discussion.
No.  It's just an evil discussion.  The 2nd "evil" would only be merited if it drove him to Domino's.
Nope.. Craving Honey Nut Cheerios naow :o

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6861
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #8131 on: August 10, 2013, 06:52:57 AM »
i wonder how much i'm paying myself? some of that tuition has to trickle back, right? like maybe a penny or two per semester?
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1269
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
« Reply #8132 on: August 10, 2013, 06:53:40 AM »
Why is it when I like them they don't like me and when they like me I don't like them?  I assume it's because possibly I try to hard to be liked with women I like but I won't pretend I understand (or that all women are the same) it's just super frustrating.
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Offline Thrifty Version II

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 556
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #8133 on: August 10, 2013, 08:37:53 AM »
Wawa (a chain of convenience stores that is pretty big in the mid-Atlantic region but non-existent elsewhere) has, of course, self serve soda fountains.  At these fountains, you can get a little squirt of some special flavoring, like chocolate or cherry, in your soda.  I went to get a Coke Zero today and decided to try this.  Big mistake.  I didn't get much; maybe 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup stuff in a 32 ounce soda, but it was awful.  It ruined the drink.  I could handle about 10 ounces of that concoction before I dumped the rest on the ground.

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2644
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #8134 on: August 10, 2013, 10:09:38 AM »

That ordering system is the reason I keep going back to Papa Johns. I get mine extra sauce, light cheese for the exact opposite reason as yours.

I'm the Anti-Thrifty Version II! Blargh! Don't touch me, we'll cancel each other out and release devastating energies!   :scared:
I'm with you, Lembach, I like extra sauce and no cheese. It makes the taste of the sauce and the ingredients so much better.

You guys are nuts. Half the time I get no sauce at all on pizzas.  Back when I used to eat bread.

*sniff*

I feel like I need *some* sauce or it's just not pizza.  White pizza is sort of an odd exception, but I don't want them all to be white.

White pizza is not pizza, just bread with stuff on top, that's called foccaccia.  ;D

Offline Mrs. Dick Courier

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1204
  • keeping an eye on the sammich since 1993
« Reply #8135 on: August 10, 2013, 10:18:06 AM »
Why is it when I like them they don't like me and when they like me I don't like them?  I assume it's because possibly I try to hard to be liked with women I like but I won't pretend I understand (or that all women are the same) it's just super frustrating.

Maybe I misunderstood, and if I did I'm sorry, but if you think all women are the same that may be the core of your problem.

Opticians are easy on the eyes

• Big Montana
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #8136 on: August 10, 2013, 10:36:02 AM »
So does anyone else do this?  When you have to write in all caps for some reason, you hold down shift and type all the letters, instead of using Caps Lock.  It's stupid, since Caps Lock is specifically made for writing long strings of capital letters.

Offline RoninFox

• Gryffindork
  • Liked: 2383
    • Ronin Fox Trax
« Reply #8137 on: August 10, 2013, 12:46:55 PM »
So does anyone else do this?  When you have to write in all caps for some reason, you hold down shift and type all the letters, instead of using Caps Lock.  It's stupid, since Caps Lock is specifically made for writing long strings of capital letters.

Very rarely, but yes I have done that. It's kind of a psychological thing I think. Holding the shift key makes it seem more impactful for you, just because of the extra effort.
RoninFoxTrax Presents The Thing

gum.co/RFTthing

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #8138 on: August 10, 2013, 03:22:04 PM »
I LIKE YELLING!!! :angry:

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1269
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
« Reply #8139 on: August 10, 2013, 10:04:31 PM »

Maybe I misunderstood, and if I did I'm sorry, but if you think all women are the same that may be the core of your problem.

No, I wasn't saying that.  It just seems like a trend for me, it's obviously most likely my behavior being the same.
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6861
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #8140 on: August 11, 2013, 06:33:21 AM »
is it a requirement that all messenger bags have internal padding and straps for a laptop now? do not want.
dF = 0
d*F = J

• Big Montana
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #8141 on: August 11, 2013, 07:47:53 AM »
is it a requirement that all messenger bags have internal padding and straps for a laptop now? do not want.
Mine doesn't, and I kinda wish it did, since I use it as a laptop case.

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #8142 on: August 11, 2013, 08:46:39 AM »
Go to an army surplus store, sorted.

Offline anais.butterfly

• Liked: 1382
  • Monkey Brains!
« Reply #8143 on: August 11, 2013, 12:36:10 PM »
The guy who played Mark in the Room looks EXACTLY the same way he did ten years. Same haircut and everything.

Tommy is a very shorty man who likes to wear belts. He is the epitome of magical Europeany sleaze.

Also, Greg (aka Mark) thinks Tommy is pretty annoying. All in all, pretty funny
Anais is the Coolest Butterfly I know  ;D

Offline Mrs. Dick Courier

• Liked: 1204
  • keeping an eye on the sammich since 1993
« Reply #8144 on: August 11, 2013, 07:49:35 PM »
The owner of the Best Western I used to work at has been posting positive reviews of the hotel on trip advisor.  I know because he is using his family's names.  I knew he was a dick but I thought he was smarter than that.  The last review he posted used his name and first initial of his last name.  He's not creative either.

This annoys and amuses me at the same time.  Tempted to set up an account just to call him out.
Opticians are easy on the eyes