Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1788849 times)

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 8272
  • Hormel Batch Master
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #8115 on: August 09, 2013, 02:49:09 PM »
Had a lady customer invite me to fling.com a few minutes ago. I have no idea what that is. I ask "Are they into Mystery Science Theater 3000, Rifftrax, and video games there??" and she replies "Um...no.".

I look it up...

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5711
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #8116 on: August 09, 2013, 05:05:13 PM »

That ordering system is the reason I keep going back to Papa Johns. I get mine extra sauce, light cheese for the exact opposite reason as yours.

I'm the Anti-Thrifty Version II! Blargh! Don't touch me, we'll cancel each other out and release devastating energies!   :scared:
I'm with you, Lembach, I like extra sauce and no cheese. It makes the taste of the sauce and the ingredients so much better.

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #8117 on: August 09, 2013, 05:33:02 PM »

That ordering system is the reason I keep going back to Papa Johns. I get mine extra sauce, light cheese for the exact opposite reason as yours.

I'm the Anti-Thrifty Version II! Blargh! Don't touch me, we'll cancel each other out and release devastating energies!   :scared:
I'm with you, Lembach, I like extra sauce and no cheese. It makes the taste of the sauce and the ingredients so much better.

Indeed. Soupy pizzas are best.

Let's start a club! And Thrifty Version II can't be in it!

Offline Thrifty Version II

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 556
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #8118 on: August 09, 2013, 05:40:47 PM »

Call it "The No Homers Club".

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2645
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #8119 on: August 09, 2013, 05:41:42 PM »

Yuck!

Hate soupy pizza, only happens to me when I add too many mushrooms, I always seem to forget how much water is in those suckers, and it comes out when you cook them.

I'm out...

• Big Montana
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #8120 on: August 09, 2013, 05:56:30 PM »

Can I join?

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #8121 on: August 09, 2013, 06:11:43 PM »

Yuck!

Hate soupy pizza, only happens to me when I add too many mushrooms, I always seem to forget how much water is in those suckers, and it comes out when you cook them.

I'm out...

No soupy pizza for you!

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #8122 on: August 09, 2013, 06:13:52 PM »

Can I join?

Why, sure.......HEY! No fair!

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6861
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #8123 on: August 09, 2013, 06:23:27 PM »
i'm confused. so you guys just want a bowl-shaped crust with some tomato soup thrown in it? ???
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline The Lurker

• Can't Shoot Straight
  • Liked: 4475
« Reply #8124 on: August 09, 2013, 06:39:36 PM »
I don't think I've ever encountered this problem before.  Had an odd formatting issue with a website I was on in Chrome that couldn't be fixed with a restart.  Somehow it's fixed if I access the website in incognito mode.

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #8125 on: August 09, 2013, 07:57:30 PM »
i'm confused. so you guys just want a bowl-shaped crust with some tomato soup thrown in it? ???

No, I like a little cheese. I just like a lot of sauce. Cheese congeals into an unpleasant plasticine mass when it cools. I like it best when it's just sprinkled on.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #8126 on: August 10, 2013, 05:43:44 AM »
All this talk of pizza made me crave a $5 'Hot & Ready' pepperoni from Little Caesars last night.. :o

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #8127 on: August 10, 2013, 05:57:24 AM »
Then it was an evil evil discussion.

• Big Montana
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #8128 on: August 10, 2013, 06:14:59 AM »

You guys are nuts. Half the time I get no sauce at all on pizzas.  Back when I used to eat bread.

*sniff*

I feel like I need *some* sauce or it's just not pizza.  White pizza is sort of an odd exception, but I don't want them all to be white.

• Big Montana
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #8129 on: August 10, 2013, 06:15:31 AM »
Then it was an evil evil discussion.
No.  It's just an evil discussion.  The 2nd "evil" would only be merited if it drove him to Domino's.