login

Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1807544 times)

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #8100 on: August 07, 2013, 09:31:33 AM »
Squash and Racquetball are two separate games right? I mean they aren't just two different names for the same game on either side of the Atlantic?

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6870
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #8101 on: August 07, 2013, 09:49:42 AM »
says wiki: "Unlike most racquet sports, such as tennis and badminton, there is no net to hit the ball over, and, unlike squash, no tin (out of bounds area at the bottom of front wall) to hit the ball above." so, almost the same.
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5900
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #8102 on: August 07, 2013, 09:52:27 AM »
I wasn't sure where else to put it.

I had no idea Mr. Plinkett made an audiobook.

Offline LucasM

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 4662
« Reply #8103 on: August 07, 2013, 12:40:33 PM »
I live in a cul-de-sac.  There's always been an assortment of conditions to the property here, none of them 'really bad', but with the neighbor on one side of me who has always kept their house and grounds in perfect condition.  The neighbor on the other side of me just moved in a little over a year ago, into a house which hadn't been as well cared for prior to their purchase of it.  Well, that neighbor has been gradually improving their house.  First he worked on the lawn to get it more lush and full.  Yesterday there were workmen redoing all the surfaces (siding and fascia board covers).  I realized that my house is looking 'less good' in comparison, and, as a Psychologist, I realized that I might have a problem...

...I think I am developing an Edifice Complex.
To dispel some of the misconceptions about head injuries you have developed from watching movies and TV, I wrote this: ...Some Information on Head Injury Effects

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2666
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #8104 on: August 08, 2013, 08:31:59 AM »
 Great, the facebook thread has me thinking of alots.  Right now I'm thinking that the scary alot of people would create many alots of fear.  And the people one is chasing them.

I think it's going to be a strange day....

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
« Reply #8105 on: August 08, 2013, 08:38:29 AM »
i don't see what the big deal is with vampires. i mean, i ingest blood all the time, and it's nothing special. granted, it's my own blood, and the three to six times a day i do it probably total less than a millilitre. but still.
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 8272
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #8106 on: August 08, 2013, 04:01:16 PM »
Me: Was there anything else I could help with you today?

Customer: (the customer is typing) type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type....

No. Thanks.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3899
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #8107 on: August 08, 2013, 04:06:54 PM »
Me: Was there anything else I could help with you today?

Customer: (the customer is typing) type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type, type....

No. Thanks.
This isn't a RRARRGH ???

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #8108 on: August 08, 2013, 04:09:48 PM »
I find it amusing, not rraaggh-worthy.  ;)

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3899
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #8109 on: August 08, 2013, 04:15:10 PM »
I find it amusing, not rraaggh-worthy.  ;)
I would have repeated "Was there anything else I could help with you today?" one maybe 2 more times before disconnecting >:(

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
« Reply #8111 on: August 09, 2013, 09:57:54 AM »
the uk...raine

ha! :D

also, i like that everyone thinks we're awesome.
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline Thrifty Version II

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 556
  • Now with 30% Less Fat!
« Reply #8112 on: August 09, 2013, 11:56:15 AM »
When ordering online, PapaJohns will let you add special instructions to your pizza.  These include things like choosing the amount of sauce (none, light, regular, or extra), the amount of cheese (none, light, or normal), the bake level (normal or well done), and the cut pattern (normal or in squares).  I often like to order my pizzas with light sauce; it brings out the flavor of the cheese better.

I kinda wonder what would happen if I ordered a cheese pizza and then selected "none" for the sauce and cheese portions.

Offline Relaxing Dragon

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 1218
  • I raise my eyebrow at you, sir.
« Reply #8113 on: August 09, 2013, 12:35:36 PM »
Breadsticks, basically.  Be sure to ask for some of that garlic butter dipping sauce.

That stuff is the nectar of the gods. I don't even care that I get good and sick after eating too much of it.

Offline Lembach

• Ephialtes
  • Hormel Batch Master
« Reply #8114 on: August 09, 2013, 02:42:11 PM »
When ordering online, PapaJohns will let you add special instructions to your pizza.  These include things like choosing the amount of sauce (none, light, regular, or extra), the amount of cheese (none, light, or normal), the bake level (normal or well done), and the cut pattern (normal or in squares).  I often like to order my pizzas with light sauce; it brings out the flavor of the cheese better.

That ordering system is the reason I keep going back to Papa Johns. I get mine extra sauce, light cheese for the exact opposite reason as yours.

I'm the Anti-Thrifty Version II! Blargh! Don't touch me, we'll cancel each other out and release devastating energies!   :scared: