login

Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1790090 times)

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #5640 on: July 14, 2012, 02:51:28 PM »
Goof-tard across the street is cutting his grass for the first time ever; pushing his lawnmower with one hand and holding large energy drink in the other and he's moving at the speed of a box turtle with each pass.. ::)

Waydago champ!

Offline Thrifty

• Grendel's Mom
  • Liked: 1272
  • Now available in non-prescription strength.
« Reply #5641 on: July 14, 2012, 06:55:52 PM »
I want to see a police procedural show that's 15 minutes long and every episode ends with the overworked police and justice system just convicting some poor black man on dubious evidence.

Offline gbeenie

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 415
  • Prepare to die, obviously!
« Reply #5642 on: July 15, 2012, 12:34:29 PM »
I want to see a police procedural show that's 15 minutes long and every episode ends with the overworked police and justice system just convicting some poor black man on dubious evidence.

They have that. It's called Any Reality TV Show Involving The Cops.
"All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism -- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.
Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen."

- Conan O'Brien

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #5643 on: July 15, 2012, 03:03:47 PM »

The hell?

Don't get me wrong, I like people looking at my pics but why so many for that one, in a single day? That's more than all the other pics I have, combined I think.

Russell

« Reply #5644 on: July 15, 2012, 06:22:51 PM »
Just discovered that I have a cloud drive with 20 GB of space on Amazon.com... my laptop space is very limited so I'll be using that right away. :)

Offline Mrs. Dick Courier

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 1204
  • keeping an eye on the sammich since 1993
« Reply #5645 on: July 16, 2012, 03:13:54 PM »
People always tell me I'm a patient person.  I'm not, I'm just good at hiding my impatience.

You know what really makes me inpatient though?  Impatient people.  Sat at the doctors for three hours today, it was not fun.  But people were bitching and moaning.  One woman even had a temper tantrum like a kid.  We're all waiting people, just get over yourselves.
Opticians are easy on the eyes

MontyServo

« Reply #5646 on: July 16, 2012, 03:29:56 PM »

The hell?

Don't get me wrong, I like people looking at my pics but why so many for that one, in a single day? That's more than all the other pics I have, combined I think.

Cause when DB finds one to fap to, he really gets to fapping.  AMIRITE?

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #5647 on: July 16, 2012, 05:06:12 PM »
Man, if he'd just browsed a bit further:

That's one hell of a sexy water bottle.

Russell

« Reply #5648 on: July 16, 2012, 05:46:10 PM »
Bought a used playstation game today... the case was empty except for the instructions. :(

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 6861
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #5649 on: July 16, 2012, 05:47:44 PM »
Bought a used playstation game today... the case was empty except for the instructions. :(

oh, what was left of the game was there, it was just extremely well used.
dF = 0
d*F = J

Russell

« Reply #5650 on: July 17, 2012, 12:38:35 AM »
Can someone tell me why clicking links on certain legit websites now causes a new tab to open in your browser to someplace I didn't want to go in the first place?

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #5651 on: July 17, 2012, 04:40:04 AM »
That's kind of a vague description, want to add some details so we can perhaps identify a cause? I mean, my guess would be you have an infected system but I suppose it could conceivably be something else but I don't think it hurts to err on the side of virus.

Russell

« Reply #5652 on: July 17, 2012, 12:36:14 PM »
That's kind of a vague description, want to add some details so we can perhaps identify a cause? I mean, my guess would be you have an infected system but I suppose it could conceivably be something else but I don't think it hurts to err on the side of virus.
It's even happened to me on the Rifftrax website where I go to the forum and all of a sudden a new tab opens to try and get me to buy the latest thing. It's weird. But it happens on other websites too.

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2645
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #5653 on: July 17, 2012, 12:41:07 PM »
It's even happened to me on the Rifftrax website where I go to the forum and all of a sudden a new tab opens to try and get me to buy the latest thing. It's weird. But it happens on other websites too.

Sounds like you may have picked up some kind of malware or browser hijacker, might need to run a scan with malwarebytes or superantispyware.

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #5654 on: July 17, 2012, 12:41:36 PM »
Yep, what Marty said.