login

Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1786523 times)

Offline Smith Dr John Smith

• The FBI Pays Me to Surf
  • Liked: 178
  • I say what a wonderful butler,He's so violent!
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #5250 on: May 25, 2012, 07:03:22 AM »
I only saw the above because Scott quoted it, but how exactly do "meds" work? If you skip a pill, do you immediately plunge into the crazy?

No it takes a while but I had to be off them for two weeks in order to get better.  What happens is I have trouble doing things like writing and I have trouble telling when I should get mad and to top it all off I can't control impulses.  I say and type things and get mad over stuff before being able to think about it at all.  The doc tells me that it's something to do with part of my brain just being bypassed when i am not on the meds and so it gets really hard to control that stuff.  It is hard to explain to people who have not lived with it all of their lives. Again I am really sorry.
Fave Rifftrax:The Room Fave MST3K:Manos
Fave DW story of last year:TAP/TRF.  Fave classic series story:Inferno
Fave film of 2011:Tie The Muppets/Tintin
Fave iRiff group:One wall cinema
Fave movie:Citizen Kane.
Still stuck on dial up.
Ignore me or report me.

« Reply #5251 on: May 25, 2012, 07:11:51 AM »
I think I'm sensing a pattern.  He flips out and people start talking about him.  He appologizes and starts acting almost normal and people stop talking about him.  So he finds something to irrationaly freak out about and people start  talking about him again.

It's not like that at all I know it is hard to believe but it works for other things too.  Like suddenly for no reason I will get depressed and spend the whole day not being able to get out of bed and crying and then sometimes when i find something funny I will laugh for up to ten minutes and not be able to stop,and then other times I will start taking really loud and not know I am doing it.  Also i chew on things with out knowing I am doing it,I have lost a lot of shirts and sheets that way.  I know it is hard to believe and I am sorry I have no way to prove it I just don't know how to explain it.  My own dad who has been here all my life can't even understand it very well.  It seems to be one of those thing that you have to live with and study in order to understand.  i know that after what I have done it's hard to believe there is any part of me that is good and to tell you the truth sometimes I have a hard time believing that myself but from what I am told it is true.  I only just got on these meds six months ago and I didn't get any help with this until I was 19 and then for years I could not get the meds because I could not afford them.  I got back on them about six months ago and have been trying to find the right dosage since.  Again I am really sorry,I am not trying to get people talking about me and in fact I hate it when they do.  it's just that all my friends have now moved away so this is the only place I have to talk to anyone any more.  I am really sorry I put you all through this.
Still stuck on dial up.
Ignore me or report me.

« Reply #5252 on: May 25, 2012, 07:14:37 AM »
Working 2nd shift causes me to miss alot these days..
Where (what thread) is this latest episode??

I hate second shift.  Give me either mornings or working thought the night any day over starting work in the afternoon.  I hated every second I have ever worked second shift.  I feel for you.
Still stuck on dial up.
Ignore me or report me.

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #5253 on: May 25, 2012, 07:20:17 AM »
Working 2nd shift causes me to miss alot these days..
Where (what thread) is this latest episode??

I hate second shift.  Give me either mornings or working thought the night any day over starting work in the afternoon.  I hated every second I have ever worked second shift.  I feel for you.
It's tolerable (2-10:30 when I get to leave on time)..
Just the immature BS really gnaws at me which in turn drags on the day.

Let me work weekends by myself and I'll be fine ;D

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 1269
  • E Pluribum Anus forever
    • Facebook
« Reply #5254 on: May 25, 2012, 07:22:55 AM »
I think I'm sensing a pattern.  He flips out and people start talking about him.  He appologizes and starts acting almost normal and people stop talking about him.  So he finds something to irrationaly freak out about and people start  talking about him again.

It's not like that at all I know it is hard to believe but it works for other things too.  Like suddenly for no reason I will get depressed and spend the whole day not being able to get out of bed and crying and then sometimes when i find something funny I will laugh for up to ten minutes and not be able to stop,and then other times I will start taking really loud and not know I am doing it.  Also i chew on things with out knowing I am doing it,I have lost a lot of shirts and sheets that way.  I know it is hard to believe and I am sorry I have no way to prove it I just don't know how to explain it.  My own dad who has been here all my life can't even understand it very well.  It seems to be one of those thing that you have to live with and study in order to understand.  i know that after what I have done it's hard to believe there is any part of me that is good and to tell you the truth sometimes I have a hard time believing that myself but from what I am told it is true.  I only just got on these meds six months ago and I didn't get any help with this until I was 19 and then for years I could not get the meds because I could not afford them.  I got back on them about six months ago and have been trying to find the right dosage since.  Again I am really sorry,I am not trying to get people talking about me and in fact I hate it when they do.  it's just that all my friends have now moved away so this is the only place I have to talk to anyone any more.  I am really sorry I put you all through this.

Internet tough guys who decide to mock something you wrote knowing you have an illness and that you deleted don't deserve an apology from you.   At least you're seeking treating for your issues, it's more than they're doing for theirs.
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

- how I read any complaint about MST3k (or Star Wars or Ghostbusters)

Offline Sideswipe

• Compsognathus
  • Liked: 2052
  • Look at me!!
« Reply #5255 on: May 25, 2012, 07:27:12 AM »
If it was this first or second time this had happened I might agree with you.

I was bieng threated with death by wolf raping before it was cool!.

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #5256 on: May 25, 2012, 07:29:39 AM »
If it was this first or second time this had happened I might agree with you.

He deleted it, how many people would have seen it if it if wasn't re-posted.  The person it was directed at wouldn't have for a start.
Scottotd on Instagram

"A thing I like that there was no chance would ever continue until recently is now continuing but it doesn't meet my exact personal specifications so fuck this"

Offline Mrs. Dick Courier

• Liked: 1204
  • keeping an eye on the sammich since 1993
« Reply #5257 on: May 25, 2012, 07:54:50 AM »
Driving down the interstate yesterday I saw a truck that looked very similar to the devil truck in Maximum Overdrive.  Big green evil face on the front.  Way cool.

Oh how I love that movie, gonna have to find it.
Opticians are easy on the eyes

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Liked: 9932
  • Very dapper
    • Nick Rowley, Voice Artist
« Reply #5258 on: May 25, 2012, 08:04:28 AM »

Internet tough guys who decide to mock something you wrote knowing you have an illness and that you deleted don't deserve an apology from you.   At least you're seeking treating for your issues, it's more than they're doing for theirs.
Say somebody who has had to be told in the past to lay off of the Doc and then got all mopey about it.

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #5259 on: May 25, 2012, 08:19:32 AM »

Say somebody who has had to be told in the past to lay off of the Doc and then got all mopey about it.

Oh noes! I disagreed with someone at one point. You got me

To address your 'point', this was before he and we knew about his illness also not about posts he deleted almost straight afterwards.   
Scottotd on Instagram

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #5260 on: May 25, 2012, 08:25:45 AM »
Actually it was a series of baiting posts after which I told you to lay off and you got all petulent about it, or more petulent I suppose.

To address your 'point', this was before he and we knew about his illness also not about posts he deleted almost straight afterwards.   
So then, it's okay to be a prick to somebody who's obviously upset, as long as they don't have a medical reason for being obviously upset. Truly you are a prince among men...

Oh and we've know for years that Doc has aspergers, Doc has said as much long before the incident I'm speaking of,  that you ignored that fact doesn't meant it wasn't the case.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 08:31:00 AM by Tripe H. Redux »

Offline ScottotD

• Not Quite Legend
    • Facebook
« Reply #5261 on: May 25, 2012, 08:35:45 AM »
Actually it was a series of baiting posts after which I told you to lay off and you got all petulent about it, or more petulent I suppose.

So then, it's okay to be a prick to somebody who's obviously upset, as long as they don't have a medical reason for being obviously upset. Truly you are a prince among men...

I suppose it's a sliding scale here although I'm hesitant to take moral advice from someone who's defending keyboard heroes who mocked someone who is ill for something he knew was wrong to say and attempted to correct.

It was probably a mistake to say I have never had a arguement on the internet in my initial statement because if I hadn't done that your disagreement would be meaningless
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 08:47:28 AM by @ScottOTD »
Scottotd on Instagram

« Reply #5262 on: May 25, 2012, 08:39:31 AM »

Oh noes! I disagreed with someone at one point. You got me

Don't worry I am not mad.  I know it is is hard to keep track of this stuff and that you don't know me in real life so you have no way of knowing if anything I am saying is true.  I am not mad.  Again if I ever have to go off my meds again I will stop posting here so there is not any trouble.  Sorry about all this.
Still stuck on dial up.
Ignore me or report me.

Offline Tripe

• Stars in Musicals
  • Very dapper
« Reply #5263 on: May 25, 2012, 08:41:40 AM »
I suppose it's a sliding scale here although I'm hesitant to take moral advice from someone who's defending keyboard heroes who mocked someone who is ill for something knew he was wrong to say and attempted to correct.   It was probably a mistake to say I have never had a arguement on the internet in my initial statement because if I hadn't done that your disagreement would be meaningless
You want to perhaps diagram that? It gets a bit convoluted in your attempt at erudition that merely lands in verbosity. :)

Oh and I'm not defending anything I'm saying you're a hypocrite because you didn;t have an argument you simply took sniping pot shots at the very person whose cause you've decided to take up, for less than pure motives by the looks of things. Still, if it makes you feel better about yourself in between the swirlies I assume you get from your co-workers on a regular basis, then it's served its purpose.

Oh and please, stop sending me Facebook friend requests, I've no idea why you're so hard up that you'd do that, well, I have some ideas...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 08:48:03 AM by Tripe H. Redux »

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3857
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #5264 on: May 25, 2012, 08:52:36 AM »