Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1898153 times)

Offline F-Zero

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 184
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #20085 on: January 16, 2020, 02:28:41 PM »
An unwell individual threw a bicycle at my shin this morning, after I made eye contact with him. He claimed I was shooting him with my tasers and parts of his body were metal and that he didn’t have all his organs.

Then as I was riding home on my bicycle tonight some kid tried to sneak up behind me and steal something off my bike. He probably would have too if there hadn’t been a cop car watching him. All I heard was laughter right behind me as the cop car’s lights turned on and the kid realized he was busted.

Two lessons I learned today: bicycles are indeed dangerous in the city, but not exactly how I thought. And don’t look unwell people in the eye. My girlfriend did that once too. It makes them angry.

I still like New York though.

Some miscreant started with that "crazy talk" to me once and I interrupted him OH SHUT UP, like he was faking it.  Feels good.

People are very compassionate towards the homeless until the day they get personally accosted.  Happened to me in a laundromat and I am forever cured of the delusion homeless people are my friends.

Homeless people generally have a reason that they're homeless, and it's generally a pretty damn good reason. I've been dangerously close to homelessness 2 times in my life, and I'm thankful that most people aren't like you. You seem to be an outrageously shitty person void of any compassion towards people whatsoever.

WHAT

Offline stansimpson

• Climbed El Capitan
  • Liked: 498
  • Show yourself! Otherwise, we'll kill some diffrum!
« Reply #20086 on: January 16, 2020, 03:24:30 PM »
An unwell individual threw a bicycle at my shin this morning, after I made eye contact with him. He claimed I was shooting him with my tasers and parts of his body were metal and that he didn’t have all his organs.

Then as I was riding home on my bicycle tonight some kid tried to sneak up behind me and steal something off my bike. He probably would have too if there hadn’t been a cop car watching him. All I heard was laughter right behind me as the cop car’s lights turned on and the kid realized he was busted.

Two lessons I learned today: bicycles are indeed dangerous in the city, but not exactly how I thought. And don’t look unwell people in the eye. My girlfriend did that once too. It makes them angry.

I still like New York though.

Some miscreant started with that "crazy talk" to me once and I interrupted him OH SHUT UP, like he was faking it.  Feels good.

People are very compassionate towards the homeless until the day they get personally accosted.  Happened to me in a laundromat and I am forever cured of the delusion homeless people are my friends.

Homeless people generally have a reason that they're homeless, and it's generally a pretty damn good reason. I've been dangerously close to homelessness 2 times in my life, and I'm thankful that most people aren't like you. You seem to be an outrageously shitty person void of any compassion towards people whatsoever.

WHAT

Offline Russoguru

• Bilbo Baggins Balladeer
  • Liked: 851
  • Define lunch or be disintegrated!
« Reply #20087 on: January 20, 2020, 06:12:42 PM »
I count myself very lucky, in that I got my computer repaired by HP when Best Buy refused to do the work for the amount I was quoted over the phone. HP didn't even charge me anything to get the work done. Seriously... FUCK Best Buy. If you quote me an amount over the phone, don't give me grief later and try and charge me more money later. Such a thing makes me angry... real goddamn angry. Never thought I'd be saying this but... Hewlett Packard kicks ass.

Offline Russoguru

« Reply #20088 on: January 22, 2020, 10:30:41 PM »
I'm sure somebody said this(or something like this) once before so... please tell me whose feet I am potentially stepping on with this (potentially ripped off quote) "When you can make people laugh their asses off, your self-respect and dignity don't matter that much anymore."

Offline Lesbunny

• Not Hurt By Pain
  • Liked: 783
  • I just kinda want to die all the time
« Reply #20089 on: January 23, 2020, 02:04:04 PM »
I went to buy a pack of pencils and found that someone had stolen one from a package of Ticonderogas. Not a pack of them. They stole ONE PENCIL. Like, did some nerds dare Carl to go in and steal a pencil so he could do some complex calculus?

Offline Lesbunny

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #20090 on: January 30, 2020, 04:40:49 PM »
Tonight, I decided to try something I'd heard of recently: broccoli on pizza. I was told, in the YouTube video I watched, ranking pizza toppings, that you had to build your pie with broccoli in mind; you couldn't just throw it on a pizza with pepperoni and expect it to be amazing. Red sauce was definitely out; I'm convinced that wouldn't be very good. White sauce might be ok, but my sauce solution was basil pesto. Garlic pairs well with onions, so I threw some onions on that pizza. Olives made the cut, too, because I thought that the flavors would compliment. And obviously, broccoli.

I make my dough, I get everything set up, I slather that fucker in pesto. I throw on the cheese, evenly spreading it around. I used some fresh chopped onion I had left over from taco day at work yesterday. Splashed that mother in olives. And the piece-de-resistance, that broccoli. I tossed that badboy in the oven, and waited.

I AM FUCKING HERE FOR IT. That broccoli pesto pizza possibly was in the top 10 of all pizza I've ever had. It was incredible. I firmly believe that you haven't lived without trying broccoli on pizza.

Offline Russoguru

« Reply #20091 on: February 02, 2020, 06:57:19 PM »
Maisie Williams singing "Let it go" is one of the more surreal things I've seen today... and on a day that consists mostly of Superbowl commercials, that's saying something.

Offline Lesbunny

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #20092 on: February 06, 2020, 05:03:40 AM »
HEY! You're not Mr. Johnson!

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 4444
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #20093 on: February 10, 2020, 09:22:45 AM »
Hi all. Just saying hi from Nassau Bahamas.
Currently on the Carnival Sunshine in the middle of a 5 day cruise.  See you all in a few days  8)

Offline goflyblind

• Ephialtes
  • Liked: 7129
  • i was told there would be sugar syrup.
« Reply #20094 on: February 10, 2020, 09:33:34 AM »
Hi all. Just saying hi from Nassau Bahamas.
Currently on the Carnival Sunshine in the middle of a 5 day cruise.  See you all in a few days  8)

watch out for coronas (both the beverage and virus). :speechless:
dF = 0
d*F = J

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 4444
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #20095 on: February 10, 2020, 12:34:01 PM »
Oh no issues with that here ;D
Heading to Princess Cays tomorrow to get some sun, then back to Charleston SC Thursday morning.

Offline Lesbunny

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #20096 on: February 10, 2020, 02:34:34 PM »
Trying to quit smoking again. Using suckers to hopefully fulfill my oral fixation, since my meds stop nicotine absorption anyway, so I won't suffer withdrawals.

Offline Russoguru

« Reply #20097 on: February 12, 2020, 11:06:50 AM »
One time a friend of mine dropped a cigarette in his lap and his jeans caught fire. I said are you done smoking? He said Yes. I said Are your pants on fire?

Offline dbsommer

• Magneto-cent Member
  • Liked: 86
« Reply #20098 on: February 12, 2020, 08:54:31 PM »
Never thought I'd hear a cover version of Radioheads 'Creep' that I liked better than the original. It's a very... different version, which helps since it's two different styles, but still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3lF2qEA2cw

Offline Lesbunny

• Not Hurt By Pain
« Reply #20099 on: February 13, 2020, 06:06:15 AM »
Never thought I'd hear a cover version of Radioheads 'Creep' that I liked better than the original. It's a very... different version, which helps since it's two different styles, but still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3lF2qEA2cw

PMJ is fucking awesome.