Author Topic: Completely Random Thoughts  (Read 1714136 times)

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2544
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
Re: Completely Random Thoughts
« Reply #19875 on: May 14, 2019, 09:44:46 PM »
I've got a package being delivered by Lasership, never heard of that company before, looked it up and holy cow there are piles of complaints and bad reviews.  Hope I don't need to add to the list...

Offline RVR II

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 3692
  • There can be Only 1...
    • RVR II's YouTube Channel
« Reply #19876 on: May 15, 2019, 07:39:06 AM »
I've got a package being delivered by Lasership, never heard of that company before, looked it up and holy cow there are piles of complaints and bad reviews.  Hope I don't need to add to the list...
Never heard of them either and WOW their complaints are off the charts :o
Everybody is looking for the cheapest shipping method and this is the result.. Shady shippers. You get what you pay for

I've been having a fiasco with a third party seller through Amazon for 2 blinds I ordered for my new dining room windows and after nearly a week with a FedEx tracking number they still hadn't shipped them.. I contacted Amazon and they're sending me replacements that'll be here tomorrow and I have to do an intercept through FedEx to return the first pair of blinds back to the sender.

Online Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5579
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #19877 on: May 18, 2019, 01:43:47 PM »
Hollywood is still, for some reason, making the same bad movie putting a big muscular action hero having to take care of kids. The latest one has Dave Bautista. I'd like to see a parody of this trope. Where the tough agent tries to protect the kids, but due to the inherently dangerous nature of his job the kids end up getting horribly injured and killed. Make it a dark comedy.

Offline Russoguru

• Mayor of Nilbog
  • Liked: 459
  • "He's never fought me twice!"
« Reply #19878 on: May 18, 2019, 02:25:28 PM »
Did they learn nothing from The Tooth Fairy and The Pacifier?

Offline Lesbunny

• Big Montana
  • Liked: 453
  • Bowsette is bae
« Reply #19879 on: May 18, 2019, 02:36:49 PM »
Watching Eurovision and seeing Iceland like

Online Darth Geek

• The Efron
  • Liked: 5579
  • I am boring and destined to die alone!
« Reply #19880 on: May 18, 2019, 05:49:33 PM »
Did they learn nothing from The Tooth Fairy and The Pacifier?
Nnnnnope!

Offline MartyS (Gromit)

• Not Quite Legend
  • Liked: 2544
  • Weirdies!
    • My homepage
« Reply #19881 on: May 19, 2019, 08:25:29 PM »
The movie soundtrack LOC had me going through my vinyl records again, got curious when my copy of Dark Side Of The Moon was make, I know I got it in the 70s sometime (well, my parents got it for me since I was around 11 years old at that time...).

The scratchings in the "dead wax" area were clear enough, and since there is a webpage for just about everything these days it was easy to find a page with all the different markings found on that album. 

So, mine was made at capitol records in Virginia in September 1975, 3rd issue of the album.